central organisations by competitive contract to chafe this autumn's wage negotiations. The parties disagree about whether the 24 hours in the working time extension intended to be a permanent solution.
the confederation of ceo Jyri Häkämies hope that working extension to continue.
Reform fix was Finland's competitiveness, so why one's own decisions would undermine this? We have differences of opinion about what the economic situation in Finland is going. Unfortunately, the predictions are weak, Häkämies said.
the federation of Finnish Enterprises ceo Mikael Pentikäinen stresses that the working hours should be able to fit as local as possible, because different businesses have different needs.
– in This situation, it is important that can be done to moderate contracts. It has a significant impact on employment, Pentikäinen said.a Difficult decision for employees
the public sector, skilled negotiation organization juko executive director of the Maria Löfgren to remind, that the kiky-contract was a difficult decision for many public-sector employees.
– the extension has been targeted at tasks which are on the edge. We went to a refund, Löfgren said.
Löfgrenin according to the kiky-hours could potentially be used, for example, wellbeing at work promotion.
the SAK:the president of Jarkko Eloranta in the opinion of the employer side is exaggerated kiky-contract effect on employment, since working hours has been implemented only partially.
– Employer speech in kiky's importance is greater than its size and it has become a question of principle. It is not a good starting point for negotiations, He said."Strike threat serious matter"
Kiky-hour of destiny is a key point of contention also in the technology industry and the industrial unions in the negotiations between.
the industry association did not agree to negotiate a competitive contract include the additional hours worked continue.
If the reconciliation does not arise, the front are massive strike 9. starting from December.
the SAK:n Eloranta is confident that an agreement without industrial action.
– the solution can be yes to do, when we get a little pressure to the negotiations, He said.
Also, EK's All hope that the support stops can be avoided.
– Strike threat is a serious matter. Support stop has significant negative effects on bystanders, Häkämies said.
industrial union Riku Aalto: Kiky-hours away from the opening of the contract and all other
Lakkosuma growth: Now the industry association and the Pro announced that it would start industrial action within two weeks – the employer: "stop the performances are completely oversized"
the Forest industry equivalent employees December, on strike: six days of the lockout – "we Compete in the Baltic countries, Poland and Russia"Subscribe Yle newsletters!
Get Overeating the best content straight to your inbox! Order as many letters as you want!Proceed to order