the Danish people's Party's right-hand man in Brussels, Anders Vistisen, designate in a new book, the journalists, as he seems too EU-friendly.
- If a journalist commenting on and writing in his own name. So one must stand on the goal for the same level of public debate, as politicians and other attitude and opinion, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
Actually, he would like to have published something in the past. Right here, right up to the forthcoming European Parliament elections is the timing for a deteriorating war with the press not too smart, recognize Anders Vistisen.
- We is the a little war with the few journalists actually covering the EU-the substance. So I would have preferred that it had come out a little before.
- What do you mean by that In put in war with journalists?
- We know that some of the people we mention, not being happy, that I have the attitude about their coverage. So I do not know whether it is war, but we are probably not on the christmas card.
- So the book is your inspiration in a cold war?
- I think I have a good relationship with most journalists. But my position is more that I am piqued that there is a difference in how the editorial process it here.
- There are lots of articles on the EU-gakgak, frås and that sort of thing?
- I think there is a challenge. Therefore, I have made a book of about 100 pages. Particularly problematic is the with correspondents in Brussels. They have a nearsightedness on the project's glory.
the entry you over tærerne in connection with the Reported case. Or why this unusual attack?
- Now I have avoided to mention your splendid newspaper in the book, so you can't compare the two things. I have also worked on the project longer than Meld and the Feld case. So it is simplistic to make the comparison.
Keep the prize a secret
Anders Vistisen will not tell you how many of our citizens ' tax dollars spent on his new book 'The great EU deception - the media's concealments and distortions'.
- It is made of the ECR group, and in the function of my post as chairman of the Danish delegation in the ECR group. They have assessed what you can and what you can't. So those you can give a ring, says Anders Vistisen.
- But what has it cost?
- The ECR group, which collects the offers. So you must ask them what the final amount has been.
- You are high on the straw in the ECR group, so you regard the fact for yourself now. You must know what it has cost?
- I do not refer more to myself than to the ECR group, who stuck with the whole bidding process. We do so much out of being done properly.
- I have thee in the tube now. What did the book cost?
- I will not to go closer.
- Have you checked whether the EU-skeptical book can be published for the EU-money?
- Yes, we did. And I notice that Morten Helveg Petersen (R) has just released a book published by the Alde group. So I hope the Extra Leaf as well as the thorough people are, going in both projects through. If it interests you very carefully.
- nevertheless, people must live up to the rules.
- I can guarantee you that we have asked very carefully to what the rules were. We have done everything in our power to follow them to the letter.
DF-profile goes berserk: Attacks the named journalists