annoyed if your partner easily? Is he hard to let the bad things go? Is he always negative ex-ante expectations of social situations? Your partner may have a specific sensitivity.
Professor, writer Preston Ni according to a couple of relative sensitivity has many positive aspects. Sensitive person is a good listener and sensitive person it is easy to settle for the second position. Specific sensitivity can however in some cases negatively affects the health, happiness and welfare.
Preston has compiled a list of traits that tell you the specific sensitivity of a relationship. The listing is based on her book Are You Highly Sensitive? How to Gain Immunity, Peace, and Self-Mastery expert interviews.
I'm sure everybody experiences sometimes listed under the sensations, but special sensitivity to experience them "too often" or "too deeply". If one of the partners has a special sensitivity is needed in relation to good communication skills.
1. He worry about what others thought of him.
2. He takes things very personally.
3. He's afraid of rejection, even though this would be a very trifling matter.
4. He has negative ex-ante expectations ("They don't like me"), when he is with people dealing with.
5. He experiences frequent negative emotions (anxiety, stress) interact with others.
6. He gets irritated with small things and he has a hard time letting these things go.
7. She feels easily hurt. Her people are judgmental, even if the claim would not be strong evidence.
8. He compares himself to several other.
9. He is difficult to accept criticism even when it is given constructively.
10. She overreacted to things.
Source: Psychology Today