Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured texttospeech Fussball Kreml Karriere clubes

Haavisto, according to a foreign ministry official thing got started back in September – the final decision of the consular chief of the transfer is not done

the foreign ministry has no intention to withdraw syria's al-Hol camp just Finnish children, but at least the kids. If the interests of the children to look at

- 16 reads.

Haavisto, according to a foreign ministry official thing got started back in September – the final decision of the consular chief of the transfer is not done

the foreign ministry has no intention to withdraw syria's al-Hol camp just Finnish children, but at least the kids. If the interests of the children to look at it to require, where possible, also the mother in an attempt to bring to Finland.

BTI:n according to the data of Finnish children's camp 30. Their age ranges from a baby of a 13-year-old and most are less than 5 years of age. An adult has about a dozen.

the Children's mother and her possible dismissal is in the public eye treated as part of the incident, which has joined the consular chief of the Pasi Import position of the foreign ministry. Things wrote first Evening-Say.

BTI:according to information from the foreign minister of Pekka Haavisto (gr.) and that of between the start of the conflict already in September, when the al-Hol camp in the children's status clarification did not affect the progress of the consular service unit.

meanwhile the attorney general Tuomas Pöysti investigate complaints about it, why don't the Syrian camps for the finns had been taken to discharge. This increased the pressure to figure out the solutions to the situation.

This set in motion on September 16. the day of the debate, before which was since the summer, the aim has been to find solutions to this situation. The fixture was such that it was, inter alia, with the prime minister talked about the fact that what Finland could do, Haavisto said.

"Frustrating situation"

Haavisto, according to the end of the summer the prime minister also instructed that it would be good if the area had more information and Finnish officials could meet, for example, kurdihallinnon representatives and find out the Finnish conditions in the camp.

16. September held the meeting ended, however, Haavisto, zero result.

I Got in response, that nothing is properly done and that the Finnish authorities ministry of foreign affairs from the side of do not come up how can they this really help.

It was myself, of course, very frustrating situation, when expectations pääministerinkin side were such that the foreign ministry can be from the area information acquisition.

This management contributed to the special representative's appointment, Haavisto said. He started the task 23. October.

Turkey attack increased the pressure

the Pressure of the special representative of the designation of added also a change in Northern Syria, the kurdish region, when Turkey launched its offensive in the region.

Even if al-Hol camp the location of the Turkish attack outside the region, added it to concern the situation in the region. The day after the attack Pöysti gives solutions to complaints. Solution according to, inter alia, fundamental and human rights and the rights of the child, the convention recommends that the state council will seek to discharge at least the kids.

the attorney general's decision is not binding authority anywhere, but Haavisto described Monday's news conference created a legal basis for the Finnish way of action in the matter. This marked a change in the Finnish line.

Prime minister Antti Rinne (sd.) told in June that Finland will actively evacuate the camp families of consular law. The slope also raised at that time, the Finnish safety concerns.

"Please excuse my poor procedure"

Haavisto frustration led to the fact that the foreign ministry began to prepare the import of the transfer of consular services unit due to other duties, and consular services unit staff were informed of the situation.

a Final decision about the transfer was not made, and Wednesday A-studio Haavisto said That was not welcome to continue in office. He also reported that he requested to misunderstandings Tuomiselta I'm sorry.

Haavisto told me she realized the wrong of two things.

– the first of these was, that the Introduction would still be objections to the al-Hol question to address to the official activities or tasks, which responded largely in September to the debate. However, he is given its own staff of project enable and he has nothing reproachful to this way point.

Another matter again on that of the office of the future.

I Heard that there was to be a huge long delay, when there was discussion of this in October, which had been the ministry of administration error.The information flow problems haavisto, according to the other busy with work.

And the pressure to care for this al-Hol things have gone over it, that has had time to communicate with the high officials of with.

Importing didn't want to comment on the matter to STT on Thursday.

Read more:

the foreign ministry trade union organisations require Haavistolta explanation to the consular department for the transfer: "This is the staff cry"

the foreign minister Haavisto: I apologize consular chief Pasi Tuomiselta, he is welcome to continue in office

Al-Hol operation requires the state council decision, said the sote of the ministry chief of staff: "the Responsibility is to the individual civil servant too large"

Subscribe Yle newsletters! Proceed to order
Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.