Helge Skivenes, a faithful togreisende, writing in Dagbladet 21. January that the NSB also should use the forces to become better to operate the train, instead of to offer Your City-and other new travel solutions.Arne Fosen. Show more
Competition on the train in Norway changes the NSB, and change requires adaptation. We are expanding our offer to provide travel from door-to-door, which makes it easier to travel collectively and environmentally friendly. Among other things, with Your City, which we believe will reduce the number of accompanied private motor vehicles shall in Oslo, as it has done in Copenhagen.
if you must have more bones to stand on in the face of both togkonkurranse, new technologies and changes in customer needs and expectations. For us, it is not either or - we have two thoughts in your head at the same time. We are going to do togtilbudet better, at the same time as we develop new solutions that make it easier to choose collective rather than privatbilen. Our core operations, as are both train and bus through our company Nettbuss, is always the highest priority.
We would like to thank the Skivenes, stamreisende on the bergen line, for his praise of our staff who do a brilliant job. He also shares some great suggestions for how togtilbudet can be better. Those we take with us in the future, with some comments:Therefore, do not get Norway free public transportation
1. Sovekupeene is popular, but there are simply not many enough who will travel with the train on the night of Sunday on the Railway. It is mainly Jernbanedirektoratet that determines which departures we should run.
2. To buy tickets earlier than three months in advance, you are not the first who ask. This is a solution we look at, and that ranks high on the priority list of our.
3. The "teppetall" went all the way back to 2014. A lot has happened since then, and the actions we started in 2017 have resulted in a significant reduction of the among the rugs and thus also waste. We are now down to a minimum. Carpets tolerate wash, we know this, therefore we have over many years given used blankets to charitable organizations.
4. We understand that it seems illogical that you have to pay more for the dog than yourself when you buy miniprisbillett to 199 million. We are working continuously with the modifications of the pricing of the tickets, and take your suggestion further. Small dogs travel for other free with the NSB.
5. You propose a loyalty program. To reward good customers are important, and we have chosen to do by offering so good prices and offers as possible to everyone who travels with the train.Therefore, the competition-outsourcing a loss-loss situation for the Norwegian rail Debate
6. It is both efficient and less stressful when many people find its door on the train, we completely agree. BaneNOR owns the stations and stasjonsområdene, and does much to highlight the platforms, but is probably not quite at the finish yet.
We hope you continue to take the train, Skivenes, and maybe try some of the new solutions we offer. Just like you, we burn for environmentally friendly transport and reduced privatbilisme. And we will continue to with.