/>

Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

Feldragna wiring likely the cause of the fire in the escape the room

On Friday evening, celebrated a bunch of teenagers for a birthday with implementing a rymningsspel, more commonly known as the ”escape the room”.

A fire broke out and five 15-year-old girls were killed, probably because of married the flue gases, according to AP. A 26-year-old man was severely injured and was taken to hospital with serious burns.

fire chief Leszek Suski that the fire was most likely caused by incorrectly routed electrical wiring that was too close to flammable materials, according to the AP.

– the Security was not säkerhetsställd and it led to this tragic event, " says Leszek Suski.

the Chief added that there was no real evakueringsväg.

for the local emergency services, says that the firemen were forced to use the special equipment to be able to take into the venue.

According to sources, the state news agency PAP dog the girls of kolmonoxidförgiftning.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.