Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Börse Bündnis 90Die Grünen Geschichte AB Christian Thiel

Federal police : officials pick up per month 100 Deportees, with the entry lock

The measures of the Federal government, to the rejection of Deportees, the entry lock in the Federal Republic of Germany, have developed a media report that so

- 13 reads.

Federal police : officials pick up per month 100 Deportees, with the entry lock

The measures of the Federal government, to the rejection of Deportees, the entry lock in the Federal Republic of Germany, have developed a media report that so far, no deterrent effect. In the past year, an average of 100 people per month were registered, against a ban on entry of inventory, reported the daily newspaper "die Welt" on Monday, citing Figures from the Federal police.

So it was in the second half of the year, no change compared to the first half of the year, according to the Federal police, also on a monthly basis an average of 100 of such asylum-seekers were found. Since June, the Federal police is allowed to reject people with entry ban, even if they seek protection.

57 per cent were taken up in the domestic

Under the an average of 100 Apprehended per month, only about 43 percent were found in border controls, such as the Federal police, said according to the report. There is only on section of the border to Austria and to the airports and seaports. The remaining 57 per cent were taken up in Germany.

More about

interior Minister Seehofer, Nearly half of the planned deportations

failed According to the Federal police in 2018, it was decided "in 84 percent of cases, that the persons identified in the course of border controls, should be rejected," reported the "world". You but made no indication of whether the rejections were indeed completed. (AFP)

daily mirror tomorrow location for your Free copy
Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.