In the case of the extreme right-wing bomb threats against courts and other authorities throughout Germany, the investigators appear to have become a find. The Suspect is now in custody, said a spokeswoman for the General Prosecutor's office in Berlin on Saturday. The man had already been on Thursday, in Schleswig-Holstein, arrested, now, had been issued warrant of arrest against him.
the investigators of The state criminal police offices Berlin and Schleswig-Holstein had on Thursday the apartment of the man searched. After the analysis of the computer and the documents the investigators have found evidence, "that the man might be well-acquainted with how to build a bomb," said the spokeswoman. According to the arrest warrant of the urgent suspicion, insist on "guidance for the Commission of a serious seditious act of violence".
Yet the man sitting in Schleswig-Holstein in custody, the Prosecutor General's office in Berlin want to get him but to Berlin. You can carry out the procedure in a leading role, the state had agreed to prosecutors ' offices in the länder. Therefore, the investigation in which the Federal criminal police office (BKA) were pooled, centrally located in Berlin. Also in Berlin a large number of threatening e-mails had been sent to public institutions such as courts, public authorities or law firms, it said.
According to information from the NDR and the "Hamburger Abendblatt" to the man in the village of Halstenbek is a few kilometers North-West of Hamburg. Details about the Person not want to make the Prosecutor's office. According to NDR, the man in his early 30s, and the German state should be citizens. In addition, he was the safety authorities, relevant known. He should be psychologically unstable.
e-mails of the "national-socialist Offensive"
According to the previous investigations, the authorities assume that more than one perpetrator behind the more than 200 Letters. "To date, he has acted, apparently, alone," said the spokeswoman. The investigation had not revealed any indications that the Suspect accomplices. The evaluation of the seized material, but will "take some time".
In the process, it is more than 200 threatening Emails. By April 2018, until today, sent E-Mails were signed "the national socialist Offensive" or "Wehrmacht". This, obviously, from right-wing extremist Motivation have been announced, according to the Prosecutor's office "bomb attacks" on courts and facilities.
The Accused is suspected to have different Drohschreiben to courts and other institutions in Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Baden-Württemberg and Brandenburg sent. The authorities had approximately identified 80 cases in which he was the Suspect. Check now, whether the man is also for more Drohschreiben responsible, have been transferred to other public institution in Bavaria, North Rhine-Westphalia, lower Saxony, Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saxony, and the Saarland, sent.
The Write were submitted to tax offices, city halls, law firms, publishers, and individual politicians in Germany. Was threatened not only with bombs, but – as in the case of the member of the Bundestag Martina Renner (Left) – to execute, "citizens on the open road".
writers wanted "the System" abolishlearn More
"national-socialist Offensive of the" extreme Right-wing committed to a bomb threat in Neumünster
The e-mails had been sent by an anonymous sender. The writer had threatened that in the building an explosive device was. Affected was even a Kindergarten. Found a bomb had been but, in any case. The consequences were, however, profound: As the protection measures of the building were cleared mostly and searched by the police. The author said in the Mails, to the rescue of Germany, the judiciary should be abolished, eliminated, the "System" and replaced by a new one.