This is a vote on the utträdesavtal as Theresa Mays, the government negotiated with the EU, and that the british parliament has now voted no on two occasions. This time, however, it has removed the political declaration about the future relationship with the EU out of the ”package”.
" If parliament votes no again (the vote is held at 16 o'clock on Friday), the Uk has a avtalslös Brexit on 12 april. May the 27 other EU countries to agree on a new and considerably longer delay of the exit – but it is far from certain – and for that Theresa May is skeptical of this, and partly because many in the EU are heartily tired of the eternal shilly-shallying.
– in Order to vote otherwise, had been stopped by the speaker John Bercow. In a week, he banned the government to force another vote on the exact same text as before.
– in Addition, there is an ongoing debate on alternative Brexitplaner, part of which may be in conflict with the political declaration – and the government is now trying to portray it as that you want to be responsive.
Labour claim that this in practice means that May try to get members to vote for her Brexitavtal ”with eyes closed” – and the main opposition party will therefore vote no on Friday.
Simply put: for that she is prepared to sacrifice himself. In Wednesday night said Theresa May to their colleagues that she is prepared to step down, only the house vote yes to the agreement. It has got a large number of rebellious ”brexitörer” in her Tory party to change the foot.
– Some of them (read Boris Johnson and Dominic Raab) hope to have a real chance to become the new party leader. Second, as Jacob Rees-Mogg, allow themselves to be convinced that they are committed to the country in the next phase of negotiations with the EU is led by a convinced brexitör.
– No, the ruling party, the Tories have a majority in parliament. It is likely to be needed between 10 and 30 votes from the other parties (depending on how many Tory-brexitörer actually replace the feet).
– the Government to some extent due, northern ireland, the unionist party, the DUP, has so far refused to vote for utträdesavtalet. So May probably need to get a fairly large number of labour meps to defy partipiskan.
" Not great. But in the chaotic condition that prevails in the british house of commons right now, it is safest to never say never.
– When the EU gave the Uk a deferral of Brexit in the last week, the parties agreed that the country should leave the EUROPEAN union on 22 may – but only under the condition that the house vote yes to the agreement before Friday 29 march - that is to say, today.
– If it is a yes on Friday, is activated, thus, the extension and the Brexit will be on may 22. May learn, in that case depart a short time after this date.
– But what exactly is happening on 22 may, is somewhat more unclear. If necessary, also of the political declaration approved by the parliament (the documents are linked together, which is evident in the agreement), for the country is to avoid a ”hard”, avtalslös Brexit.
" Then, is good advice costly for Theresa May. She has just promised to resign if it becomes a yes – but her authority in the party is already badly damaged.
– the european Parliament will continue to try to rotate the control out of her hands, and, perhaps, can a proposal be found that a majority of the members can stand behind. If this includes a customs union, a referendum, or anything else that Theresa May previously said to be completely the opposite, it is possible that she, as a last desperate resort, choose to call an early presidential election.