Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

Coronavirus, salary reduced to the highest offices of the State? It is a hoax, and runs on Whatsapp
The hoax this time runs into the chat, to be precise on Whatsapp. This is a fake official Journal that reports a decree non-existent which would reduce to 600 euros, the salary of all the high officials of the State - from the president Sergio Mattarella, at the premier Giuseppe Conte to get off - and all public employees with remuneration exceeding 54mila euros gross per year. The decree fake, that has trattto deceive many, also explains that 15% of the money saved will be donated to the civil Protection, and the remaining 85% to the financing of expenditure on health and scientific research, and "with the expansion and increase of national health facilities and hospitals". The document is bogus it will also extend the validity of these provisions from the date retroactive to February 23, 2020.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.