Shortly after the U.S. Treasury announced the Ministry to have the new, indirect sanctions against North Korea imposed, informed US President Donald Trump, via Twitter, that the criminal should be taken back actions.
"It was announced today by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, that large penalties would also be imposed to the already existing against North Korea. I have today ordered that these penalties be withdrawn," wrote the US President.
It was announced today by the U. S. Treasury that additional large-scale Sanctions would be added to those already existing Sanctions on North Korea. I have today ordered the withdrawal of those additional Sanctions!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 22. March 2019
It was not immediately clear what sanctions, exactly, Trump said on Friday that no new measures had been promulgated. However, the U.S. Treasury Department on Thursday penalty imposed actions against two Chinese shipping companies, which North Korea is supposed to have assisted in the circumvention of international sanctions. U.S.-according to media reports, the first North Korea-sanctions imposed by the United States since the failed summit between the two countries, this would be the end of February.
Sarah Sanders, a spokeswoman for the White house, explained to journalists on what the sanctions could have meant Trump. "President Trump like Chairman Kim, and he thinks that these sanctions will be necessary," she said.
the"Important actions today," wrote Bolton
trump's decision could lead to a dispute with his security adviser John Bolton and Minister of Finance Steven Mnuchin. Both of them had praised the new sanctions. "Important actions today," wrote U.S. national security adviser John Bolton as a reaction on Twitter. Minister of Finance, Mnuchin said: "We make it explicitly clear that shipping companies, the obscure to the fraudulent tactics of the illegal trade with North Korea, exposing themselves to great risk."
The measures were, however, not a sign that the US increased the pressure on North Korea, said an unnamed senior administration official broadcaster CNN. After the failed second U.S.-North Korea summit, there was the fear that the tensions around the North Korean nuclear program could rise again.
Last week, had provided North Korea's leaders for further negotiations on its nuclear weapons program in question. US Secretary of state Mike Pompeo responded but confident: He was optimistic that negotiations with North Korea could go on. The summit between the ruler Kim Jong-un and U.S. President Donald Trump in Vietnam in late February was surprisingly passed without a Declaration of intent to the end.