the Cows to the BR in the Frederiksberg Centre was long and reached all the way over centerhallen. Inside the store so it's not much better. Here people went in geese-walk and the queue winding through the entire store.
Good enough had a BR of 25 percent on all its goods, but the interest first went completely crazy, en BR-management came out, that all ious and gift cards, which was dated in December, could be redeemed.
BR in the Frederiksberg Centre was stuffed after the announcement from the Top Toy management. Photo: Anthon Unger
It was contrary to Friday's announcement, but on Saturday, the management had in the Top of the Toy, which is the parent company of Toys 'R' us and BR, that they now had carefully read the rules for bankruptcy and thus be able to declare that all of the acquisition, which was concluded after the company suspension of payments d. 30-11, could be interchanged and for the ious and gift certificate he / she will be refunded.
But many went in vain, for they had not understood that it could not happen in the store, but should be made by contacting to the Top Toy., so would putting the money in customers ' accounts.
A tætskrevet A4 sheets explained to customers how they can get their money again as well as what is allowed to redeem. Unfortunately, the rules over the heads of a number of people. Photo: Anthon Unger
And it was far from all who had wit enough to have stood in line for up to an hour to get the message.
A lady who had just returned home from the UNITED states, and was burned inside with both the certificate and the ious, as Toys 'R' us closed down, so in each case reasonably stressed out when she learned that she had stood in line for no reason, and that she instead had to go home, take a picture to its receivables, to write his account number and send it across to the company.
Others took it quietly.
Martin Jeppesen had the most evil of the servants. Photo: Anthon Unger
Martin Jeppesen should just swap the two cranes, so he armed himself with patience, and stood in the queue.
- In fact I have the most sore of the staff. Not only have they lost their jobs, but they also need to put the ears to the certain client's aggressiveness. The staff here in the shop can't do, neither company is going bankrupt or that the rules are as they are, smiles.
Several of the customers, Ekstra Bladet spoke with, acknowledged that they themselves had helped to push BR and Toys 'R' us over the edge.
A few mothers and fathers admitted that they bought the lot on the web and on the way had downsized the stores. For the same reason, they could partially thank himself for, that there was economy in the shops.
Nicolas Vinnac and sons Albert and Oscar had a good experience in the BR , but regretted that 'their' toy store now closes. Photo: Anthon Unger
Among them is Nicolas Vinnac, it even works for Salling Group, which also constantly has cheap deals on toys.
- Yes, we have enough of a share to push the Top Toy over the edge, he admits.
He was with his two sons, Albert at ten years and Oscar on the six inside to swap a little.
- the Boys are bored of their toy store is disappearing. It is I also really, for it was also my shop, when I was a boy. It is brandærgerligt. But the reality is the enough, not to have trimmed and reoriented the strategies in relation to modern commerce on the web, he declares.
someone was disappointments over the bankruptcy law almost unbearable.
It was, among other things, a well-known comedian and his family, who had a fat stack of BR-mærkebøger as well as a few ious for over $ 2000.
But mærkebøgerne leave bankruptcy law not permitted to redeem, and any voucher that is dated before 30-11 2018, is also equal to scrap.
Although it is not fell in good soil with komikerfamilien, there were others who took the rules with a shrug.
- Ah. Of course, it is sour, but my kids get so plenty of everything possible, so that it survives the enough, said one father.
Lars Bohn and daughters Karoline and Kamilla got nothing out of trying to redeem their mærkebøger. Photo: Anthon Unger
- My daughters, Karoline and Kamilla, of course, would like to have the toys for the two mærkebøger, we have. But honestly, if I had not found them until now, to try to redeem them, I think really not, that the girls would have bestowed upon them a thought. Anyway, I think, perhaps, that it is strange that the kind of claims are not settled. So I think that I will go home and write to the Top Toys liquidators, and may also contact the Consumer council after the new year. In principle, I think that it is wrong that the children should lose the money, " says Lars Bohn.