the Sight is unreal. The former field is growing of the spruces, which are different from the usual so in size as his vision for.
Part of the moon is the shape of unnaturally round, part of the green branches is spherical in only the frame in the upper part, while the part of the crown is barely an adult human knee height.
the Moon is planted in a field already twenty years ago, so they should be normally already in the first thinning stage.
the Expert's view of the trees growth has, however, been so non-existent that thinning even need to think about.
– This is not a good example of carbon sequestration from the. This owner will never get this invested eur back, said the Finnish forestry centre, forest management leading specialist of the Markku Remes .This tree should be the age for first thinning stage.Antti Karhunen / Yle
Small trees do not bind the coal the same way as normal-growth forest.
the failure of the background there are many reasons: the peat land to grow plenty of hay, grass also moles is a lot, and the place of lowland location is prone to frost.
Also, the nutrient balance is Remes that have been problematic.
– This is potassium deficiency, which has destroyed crops. Some of the trees have even died.Metsitettävää hundreds of thousands of hectares
in Finland's forests, approximately 73% of the land area. Add metsitettävää surface area however, there are, for example, agricultural use has removed about 250 000 hectares of wide-open or a bit of wooded land.
Arable land released from agriculture in the next few years to add another couple of hundred thousand hectares. Also the current peat production is released in areas where at least part of the forestation is possible. Reforestation is important because it is considered as an effective means to add a demon binding and curb climate change.Agriculture released hundreds of thousands of hectares of arable land, of which at least part of the forestation is possible.Antti Karhunen / Yle
Markku Remes, such regions afforestation has all the tracks with their big and expensive chore.
It is maybe 1.3 billion contract. It paid the owners or society – depending on what type of climate and support policy we choose.the Right wood, the right growing place for
Unsuccessfully holding a field hearing iisalmelaiselle Pasi Berg . He has been self once heini hill to the saplings and carry in hand in a game of 1 200 pounds booriravinne of.
– I don't think this have anyone the wrong advice, but the soil has not been this suitable, Berg said.
in His opinion, the field of subsoil should have investigated better before afforestation.
Forestry the leading expert Markku Remes is of the same opinion. According to him, the part of the field metsityksistä has clearly failed, while some has been downright high scores.
– Afforestation need to make a considered. If we do, we have to do it properly.image of all the spruce trees have been planted already more than twenty years ago.Antti Karhunen / YleMetsänomistajan reckon the cost
Remes remind you that all of the field afforestation sites suffer from too much hay, so it must be taken in the calculations in advance into account. Other costs include the nutrient economy of caring and mole control.
– the Funds can go to 2 500-3 00 per hectare, even more. Quite a few of the forest is reckoned.Pasi Berg does not want to estimate how much a failed field afforestation has become to pay.Antti Karhunen / Yle
Pasi Berg does not want to assess what his six acres of planting industry has become all to pay. He also does not believe that he could get the failed to field afforestation put the money back ever.
– This cleared out and edit again. This snippet should just forget between.
Revolutionary research: Planting trees is more effective and cheaper than any other means to combat climate change
the Forest will disappear in Finland, manure distribution and urbanization the road – Luke study: the clearing of the bridle feesSubscribe Yle newsletters!
Get Overeating the best content straight to your inbox! Order as many letters as you want!Proceed to order