At the Green party congress in Örebro, began on Saturday with debates on substantive issues. One of the questions that engaged the most was the mining industry in Sweden.
the Need for minerals to be used to, among other things elbilsbatterier increases exponentially, at the same time, the operation of the mines, both in Sweden and abroad, have a negative impact on the environment.
Also Per Bolund think målkonflikten is difficult.
– There are very very minerals that are already picked up out of the earth's crust. There are large heaps, where there are minerals, we have an incredible amount of minerals in society that we don't use the particular effectively, " says Bolund and therefore want to bet on the recovery.
– It may not be sufficient all the way. But it is a bit on the road and also the one that in the long run, give the best financial gain.
" I think we need to have multiple thoughts in your head at the same time. It is not only the climate challenge, which is a huge threat for us, we have other borders that we also have exceeded. We will need to extract minerals in the future, but we must also do it without harming the planet at the same time, " said Per Bolund.
His challenger to språkrörsposten Magnus P Wåhlin, who on Saturday was defeated, talking passionately about to broaden the Green party's policies – the integration of social policy in the miljöomställningen.
Read more: Bolund elected to be the new spokesperson for the green Party
Also Per Bolund said to be engaged in the social issues, even if he joined the party because of its commitment to the environment.
– We have the policies to reduce the economic gaps but I think that it is precisely a matter of social policy, so we need to modernise. I have suggested that we should develop a new green social policy precisely in order to also provide the answers on how we want to see a society where the gap is reducing and where people can live where they want. More and more people have not only a knowledge of the climate, but are also convinced that we must act, " said Per Bolund.
" The important thing for me is that all people must be a part of the solution. Where it is important that we find different solutions depending on where you live. In the city where you have the opportunity to find alternative transportation, for example, at the side of the car, then we'll look to develop the options and at the same time ensure that we have congestion charges, we have biofuels, " said Per Bolund.
Magnus Wåhlin said earlier to the DN that he believes that those who have the most resources should contribute the most to the transition. Also Per Bolund is for a ”progressive tax policies”.
– if you Have more resources to contribute more to the welfare.
Once the Green youth's speech at the congress, said spokesperson David Ling to ”kostymgubbarna” get put of with their flights between Stockholm and Gothenburg, and instead take the train. It was a phrase that was greeted by huge cheers and applause from the miljöpartisterna in the chamber.
" I am of course green, we are a green party and the characteristics of the green is that we run our own ideas like no other driver. We take particularly the challenge of climate change and highlights the issues at the top of the agenda. But we are also a party that cooperates. It is needed now, and the green Party to be a bridge-builder. Januariavtalet is an example of it and needed more parties that can work together, " says Bolund.
– No, I think that there are other scales that are important in addition to the right and to the interstate highway system, " he says.