- Congratulations Vellinge.
- Now the rest of the municipalities follow.
How to write Maggan A, in the pt, the most popular comment, which is written in the Swedish newspaper Expressens Facebook-profile of the long struggle, the municipality has fought against begging.
Previously, the municipality received no in three bodies - the province administration, the administrative Court and Kammerretten - but now has the supreme authority, The Highest Forvaltningningsdomstol - where the municipality is allowed to ban people who beg on the designated areas:
- Many municipalities have followed the process.
- It has been a big problem, because landspolitikerne not have would take care of it, says Vellinge-the politician Carina Wutzler to the newspaper, and should you believe the comments, the news of a municipality is allowed to designate specific beggar-free zones have been, then there are many who are happy:
- Yes. End for faen to beg by the grocery store.
- I probably have plenty of money, and the shift to the worn-out clothes, so that people should believe in is poor.
- Take a job instead of begging, write AS Svensson in his comment.
nearly three years ago revealed a report, commissioned by the Swedish government that there remained approximately 4700 socially disadvantaged EU citizens in the country. People who earned their living by begging or collecting bottles.
the Examination also showed that the threats, stone's throw and knivangreb more or less is the daily life of the vulnerable EU citizens, who also have experienced to be doused with acid and grill lighter fluids and to be shot at with luftgevær.
But what do you say? And why do you think that the swedes are so angry at the beggars?