Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Washington Thailand Wuhan Washington Nationals Texas

reads.

After the raids because of terrorist suspicion : All of the eleven suspected Islamists again

The wanderings of a 19-year-old Tajiks in the city centre of Essen on Friday was the occasion for the Anti-Terror operation in two provinces. "Because they had a fear that perhaps this is the prelude for several attack scenarios," said a spokesman for the General Prosecutor's office in Düsseldorf on Saturday. The have not been confirmed. Between the two there is no connection.

In the case of the Anti-Terror operation had been sought by the police since Friday morning, explosives, and weapons in the case of a grouping, which is a member of the terrorist militia "Islamic state" (IS) or its sympathizes. Here eleven men were arrested. They were mostly Tajiks, the spokesman said. There is an urgent suspicion to have, however, not substantiated, so on Saturday for all eleven of the release was arranged.

The police are well-known 19-Year-old was on Friday morning with his car with "excessive speed" through a pedestrian zone in Essen city centre. A special squad arrested the man, finally in his car he had parked there already. Being investigated for attempted murder.

"That was the reason that the search action is run on yesterday, in order to ensure that the Suspect implement in our Tatkomplex actually something that day," said attorney Daniel Vollmert. It had been suspected, "that the schedule a on a rampage journey. But, there are plenty of example for terrorist attacks under the use of a motor vehicle“. The Moment had not been ruled out that the Tajik Person was to eat part of the grouping.

daily mirror tomorrow location for Free order

For the Anti-terrorist operations in North Rhine-Westphalia and Baden-Württemberg arrested suspected Islamists for the release has been arranged. The General Prosecutor's office in Düsseldorf, confirmed to the Saturday media reports. Some of the men were already on the loose, said a spokesman authorities at noon.

During searches, which was "no explosives and no weapons". This was the suspicion. The investigation on suspicion of preparing a serious seditious act of violence went.
That no arrest was requested command, meant that no probable cause existed, said the spokesman. The Prosecutor General's office had said on Saturday morning first of ten Suspects. At noon, the spokesman corrected the number to eleven.

More about

German IS-fighters of The rule of law appears to Islamists soft

Frank Jansen

Previously, there had been searches in Essen, Düsseldorf, Wuppertal, Mönchengladbach, Duisburg, as well as in baden-württemberg, Ulm. The action had begun on Friday morning and Saturday morning took. (dpa, AFP)

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.