/>

Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

After broraset in Italy demolished the remains

When 200 metres of the bridge collapsed, died, 43 people in Genoa, Italy. Had long since residents in the area warned that the bridge was in poor condition which had not received a hearing. When broraset occurred fell to the concrete on the including houses and cars.

General Possetti lost his sister, brother-in-law and their two children when the accident occurred. She is happy that the broken bridge is removed, since it has been a memorial to the tragedy.

" For us, it has been terrible to see the broken bridge. And to know that 43 people lost their lives and that most of them were young people, " she says to news agency Reuters.

who had the responsibility for the accident is still ongoing. Among other things, included General Possetti in a committee want the government to legislate on the faster investigations, where large-scale tragedies.

Already have thousands of tons of steel, asphalt and concrete brought away. But the work starts, particularly on Friday, when major parts of the bridge should be picked apart. To remove a 900-ton concrete slab is expected to take many hours, according to the AFP news agency.

Mayor Marco Bucci is satisfied with the work so far.

– Already on the afternoon of the 14th of August, when we realized the scope of the tragedy, rolled up his sleeves and began to work. The whole city did the same thing, " he says to Reuters.

Read more: Another car with the fatalities found after broraset in Genoa

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.