The thing with Luxury watches is that they add a sense of value to an accessory, as simple as a wristwatch. It might be an asset to some, and an unnecessary expense to others. Regardless of what it means to you, it will not affect the specialty of the wristwatch. They will remain an important investment, even more so in the future, and will continue to retain their value and increase in value significantly over time.
The charm of luxury watches is evident. Most people, who are fashion or image conscious, have considered owning a luxury watch, at some point in their lives. This is because these watches are not just pretty to look at, but also carry significant monetary value. Keeping the mood of this article intact, let's have a look at the ten most luxurious watches currently across the world.
- Grandmaster Chime Ref. 6300A - This beautiful watch is from the brand Patek Philippe. It was most-recently valued in November of 2019. Its price point is a whopping US$31.2 million.
- Paul Newman Daytona Reference 6239 - This is a highly sought after watch, under the Rolex brand. It cost an astonishing 17.75 million USD in 2017, when it was last valued.
- Patek Philippe Stainless Steel Ref. 1518 - This lovely watch is from the brand of Patek Philippe. It cost a jaw-dropping $11,000,000 in 2016 when it was recently valued.
- Gobbi Milan “Heures Universelles” Ref. 2523 - This amazing watch is from the brand Patek Philippe. It cost a astounding US$7m-14m in November of 2019 when it was last valued.
- Stainless Steel Ref. 5016A-010 - This stunning watch is from the brand of Patek Philippe. Its value was determined to be 3,000,000 Euros in June of 2015, when it had been valued.
- Titanium Ref. 5208T-010 - This fantastic watch is from the Patek Philippe brand. It cost a shocking $931,000-1,137,700 in July of 2017 when it was last valued.
- Daytona Unicorn Ref. 6265 - This delicate watch is by Rolex. It cost a breathtaking $5.9 Million in May of 2018, when it was last valued.
- Gold Chronograph Ref. 1527- This gorgeous watch has been brought to you by Patek Philippe. It cost a hefty CHF 1,500,000 - CHF 2,500,000 in May of 2010, when it was last valued.
- Bao Dai Ref. 6062 - This precious watch is by Rolex. It cost a head-turning 5 million dollars in September of 2019, when it was last valued.
- Stainless Steel Ref. 130 - This grand watch is from the brand of Patek Philippe. The price point was set at an fanciful CHF1,000,000 - 2,000,000 in May of 2015 when it had been valued.
After listing the ten most talked-about luxurious watches of 2020, we find it very important to state that we have not arranged these watches in any particular order of importance. Their respective value may vary based on current valuations, but they are all equally important to us, and each and every one of them are unique in their own special ways.
The above research was conducted by Betway Casino, check them out here: https://casino.betway.com/