You can LIVE and free watch the exclusive concert with the Chief 1 on the eb.en Friday evening by 20: 00.
Producer, hitmager and today a solo artist, and Chief 1 have achieved more than most in the music business, and he has also helped to get more stars to the top.
But when he started on his solo career, would it be about anything else than how to build the perfect hit together.
See also: Total cancelled: - I screamed!
two years ago, when he sang and recorded the song 'All is well', he did not know that he had made a hit, he tells. So when the song was last year was named the year sommerhit on P4, he was overwhelmed.
But nothing beats the message, that suddenly ticked check.
See also: Kvamm has zero dollars in revenue
- That was from a man who canlı bahis siteleri wrote to me about his wife, which was totally lame, and was about to close down for the whole thing. The only thing she should hear, was, 'Everything is good'. He told that the doctors could measure, that there was something with her pulse, when she listened to the song in the headphones. It ended up that she woke up and wrote, 'Everything is good, and I love you' on a piece of paper to her husband, he says and continues:
- the Tears trickled down. I just thought: 'fuck platinum-plates' and all the other things. It was not intended that it should sell. People use it for something ...
After Rockers By Choice, it was supposed, that the Chief 1 had to make a solo record. But because of the anxiety, and because he thought it was hard to play concerts, drag himself back to the studio, where he pushed the other forward. Photo: Jonas Olufson
- What does that make you feel?
- I get crazy crazy proud. I love to make a song, people sing, and I love when people have tattooed a few lines from 'Angel' or other Rockers by Choice-numbers.
Lars 'Chief 1' Pedersen started his more than 30 year long career as a member of the rapgruppen Rockers By Choice, and since then he has been hitmager, producer, and songwriter. With sangskrivertalenterne then, he has won the Melodi Grand Prix several times.
he stands on his own two feet with his solo career, is still a new chapter for him.
See also: Alphabeat: - It is a big disappointment
- Every step I take is new, though I have made music for 30 years, says the 50-year-old musician to Ekstra Bladet.
the Chief 1 was in the rapgruppen Rockers By Choice, which was formed in 1986. Photo: Mads Winther/Ritzau Scanpix
And one more thing can be checked on it-have-I-not-tried-before-list on Friday, where he at 20 to play a concert in Toldboden in Copenhagen, while it is being sent directly to her.dk.
Lars 'Chief 1' has, in its own name publisher the numbers 'One must die a little (before you find a way)', 'Summer nights', 'Lunatics' and 'All is well'.
Five rapid to the Chief 1
- Who is your biggest idol?
- the Beatles, the Beach Boys and the golden age of hip hop from 1984-1989. There was no one who had done it, as Brian Wilson from the Bech Boys and John Lennon and Paul McCartney of the Beatles did.
- What is your favorite food?
- It changes a lot. But food that can make me say 'wow'. Food that is made with passion.
- What is your dumbest purchase?
- I bought a swimming pool out to the garden in Vermont. I have actually given it away. I could not hold out, that it just rains all the time, and it should be clean all the time.
- What are you most proud of in your career?
It is, I have time now. All said - including myself - that it could not be done. But I did it.
- If you had not been a musician, what then?
So I had become a chef. Or something with children. Maybe a combination of both. I like when Jamie Oliver to get children to eat healthier.
Show more Close