Every business depends on its customers to succeed. As more customers walk into your restaurant to consume your products, you can make enough money to keep your business afloat. But this can only work better when they are offered the best services. You can achieve this by ensuring you have the right equipment to enhance your premises’ efficient service provision. A recent study shows that most customers today no longer base their loyalty on product prices but the unique customer experience and would be willing to pay more for the services. In the United States, up to 70 percent of customers are willing to spend 13 percent more on companies they believe offer good customer services.
Here is a list of equipment you should have to make the best of your restaurant bar business.
Whether you are planning to start or you are already running an established restaurant bar, you need a refrigerator to cool your beverage products to improve the customer drinking experience. But this is not all; refrigerators also provide convenient storage space where bartenders can easily access drinks and serve customers immediately as they walk in. However, it is also essential to look into the following issues while choosing the right refrigerator for your restaurant:
- The fridge should have an effective thermostat to control the internal temperature. Ensure the door is firm and can hold two or three bottles of drinks.
- If you are buying the compressor type, ensure it has the highest energy saving rate. The consumption should be less than a kilowatt a day.
- Check whether the refrigerator has an inbuilt auto-defrost function and an interior light.
- Confirm whether there is a small freezer section that can hold two or three ice trays. Ensure the freeze door is well installed.
Different types of glasses serve different purposes depending on the preferences of customers and the occasion at hand. The most fulfilling experience for every business is to serve customers in the best way possible to win their loyalty. You can do this through sourcing products from reliable suppliers with the capacity to provide what satisfies the needs of your potential customers, such as Mathias Food Service Equipment. Some of the classic types of glasses preferred for restaurant bars include:
- Cocktail glasses: Used during cocktail events to serve drinks without ice. They have inverted cone bowls and can hold up to six ounces of drinks. These larger ones are normally liked by most customers because they have enough space to allow them to get their nose closer to the drink and feel the aromas of the beverage as they enjoy it. However, it is advisable to get some smaller ones as well because different customers have different preferences that need to be satisfied.
- Highball glasses: The best for both cocktails and mixed drinks. They are shorter, wider, and can hold eight to 12 ounces of drinks.
- Rocks glasses: Best for any kind of cocktail you would like to enjoy with your friends. You can also use them to serve your favorite liquor with some ice. In fact, they are short and wide enough to hold a considerable amount of ice to keep your drink cold and enjoyable.
- Poco Grande: The most attractive glass to showcase your favorite drinks. It has a unique longer stem that holds the drink a little bit higher and is the best for blended or cold drinks. It has a round bottom and smaller mouth that makes it impressive for both bar and home uses.
- Sour glasses: well known as Delmonico glasses. They have a stem and a wide opening and are mainly used to serve sour drinks such as whiskey. The opening provides enough space for you to get your nose closer to the aromas as you enjoy your favorite beverage.
- Snifter glasses: They are used to serve brandy drinks. They have impressive shape and mouth size that help improve the drinking experience of the drink.
A greater number of customers are influenced by the restaurant furniture quality and set up, especially while planning to have a special meal with a company of friends. This is where purchasing your furniture from creative designers comes in handy to ensure your business stands out for your potential customers. Commercial restaurant furniture is the most preferable because they are durable, reliable, and easy to clean. The nature of customers you serve informs the kind of arrangements you need to make in your restaurant. If many are visiting your restaurant for some form of conversation, then a round table setup would be appropriate. However, if you receive many customers and more space is required, a rectangular table set up would be the best option to enhance space efficiency.
Depending on the food and the people you are serving, you may need the following kitchen equipment:
- A grill for roasting meat. The most common types are charcoal and gas grills.
- Serving plates: The plates should be enough to serve your customers.
- An oven: Some of the factors you need to consider while choosing an oven include size, quality, and function.
Ventilator for continuous flow of air while cooking.
Food processor for chopping, slicing, and grinding food.
Safety equipment, such as first aid kits, oven mitts, fire extinguishers, and Aprons.
Most customers like it when they are enjoying their favorite drinks while listening to some music or watching television to improve their drinking experience. In fact, many football lovers prefer restaurants where they can comfortably watch their favorite games as they enjoy their drinks. So, you may need to buy and install these systems to attract more customers.