During quarantine due to the coronavirus pandemic, the world had to adapt to a new life by staying at home. From visual changes to special dates, we are learning to go through all the moments in isolation. And one of those special occasions is birthdays, the date on which most people usually celebrate at parties or outside the home, such as in restaurants and travel. To minimize the spread of the new coronavirus pandemic, celebrating the birthday in quarantine has become another challenge in the face of social isolation. However, almost everyone has already learned how to make a video call, facilitating a new meeting model. You can make a birthday video using different apps on internet. Check out below 5 tips to celebrate the birthday in the quarantine in a creative way:
1. Define the ideal application - Choose the application carefully. Some have a low limit on the number of people in the conference; others limit the call time. Keep in mind that not everyone has the skills to create a profile in another application, so it may be necessary to share the party. The most suitable is WhatsApp.
2. Make an invitation - There are several tools and intuitive applications for those who want to make a virtual invitation. If you have any difficulties, take some time to take some pictures and write the information about the image.
3. Prepare a cake - Better than ordering a birthday cake is to demonstrate your skills to the guests, encouraging them to do the same. This initiative also serves to "break the ice" at a time when people are still entering the conference and don't have much of a topic yet.
4. Decorate the house - If you have any decoration from past celebrations, this is the time to use or decorate the part that will appear at the conference, whether with ribbons, Christmas lights, plants, and whatever is beautiful and can decorate the room.
5. Be inventive - Creativity is not just for the party, theme, invitation, or organization. You may have to combine more than one celebration, such as having breakfast with your parents, having lunch with some friends and having dinner with colleagues at work. Another possibility is to send a party voucher to celebrate after the distance, among other solutions.
Whatever the idea for celebrating the birthday in the quarantine, please take a deep breath, reflect, and remember that everyone is going through this situation. It is important to maintain the positivity and the atmosphere of joy that every great celebration deserves.