at First it was a problem that the 23-year-old 'X Factor'contestant Kristian Kjærlund was too quiet.
Next was his clothing, fat, colorful and a breath of fresh air. And in Friday's 'X Factor' got Kristian Kjærlund praise for how he moved on stage.
Generally he gets nice and positive criticism, but the topics are something that annoys one of its favorites a bit. It, he acknowledged after Friday's program, where he called for more focus on the song.
- I think the, it is it, it should act on. The vocals are what I always have put weight on. So, for me, of course it is a little pity that there is so much focus there (elsewhere, ed.). I would love if it was just the vocals, says Kristian Kjærlund, however, adds.
- But now it's not just a program that is all about the vocals, so that way, it is indeed a fair case.
Film, tv & radio - 29. mar. 2019 - at. 22:30 After the shock exit: Here's Oh Land's response
- there Has been too much focus on everything other than the song, as you experience it?
- well, there has been much focus each time on both the clothes and the way I'm standing on. But it is not, because the song is gone unseen. I think it is right that there is a focus on all the elements to create the show. And on the way, I think it is fine, it sounded diplomatic.
In Friday's program was the danger zone abolished, because Maria & Bea has withdrawn. It came to pass, because the latter's father is dead. It made it an emotional experience for the 23-year-old Kristian Kjærlund.
- I think that the idea is, we all together have gone in to it with, is that now we go in and give it a go for them. But it is hard to put it away. It is a disaster, and it has certainly influenced me a lot. We are mega close all together, says Kristian Kjærlund.
There are just two live shows in this year's 'X Factor'.