the Danish Jernbaneforbund on Monday night canceled the wage negotiations with the DSB's management.
the Parties were to have met Tuesday, but according to the president Henrik Horup has the union did not received the material from the DSB's management, which must form the basis for negotiations, and he has therefore cancelled the meeting in the morning.
- They should have supplied the material today, so we had it in the morning. But we have not heard a single kuk from them, so at 18: 30, I wrote that there is no basis for holding the meeting, when there is nothing to keep the meeting on.
- It is quite complex substance, so it is not something that I want to get at ten o'clock at the morning. It is something that really needs to be addressed in depth, he says.
Henrik Horup suspect the DSB that it suits the company just fine, that the meeting is cancelled, so that there be no information out about the salary demands before the juletrafikken:
- I have a slight feeling that the agreements that they put forward, is not something that we can accept. And so they fear that we will go out and grumble. So I think that it suits them fine that the meeting was canceled, because then we can't say, what they have presented, he says.
the Article continues below the box
DSB, director-general calls for calm
DSB's vice president Poul Genzøe-Enemark confirms that he has not sent the agreed place to Henrik Horup before at 18 o'clock in the day. But it was not the agreement, and in addition are the papers not at all important to have in good time, let he understand.
There is a listing of the negotiated, that some of the salary to do, and they were not necessary to the former, saith the:
- It is not unknown substance, which they must put themselves into. We have agreed a process where we write all negotiated into an excel spreadsheet. Therefore, astonishes me very much, Henrik Horup cancels the meeting, because he has not gotten the list. There are two reasons: one is that the well-known substance – it is negotiated. The second is that if he felt that he had to have it at an earlier time, amazes me that he is not just calling. According to the minutes it would be before the meeting at ten o'clock at Tuesday.
the Director is upset by the cancellation:
- I can say that I called five minutes after I had gotten the email from him, and he answered the phone. I think it is brandærgerligt, that he cancels the meeting. Especially when he puts it up on Facebook the way he does.
- But why have you not sent it off before?
- It is not the case that one party's forhandlingsmulighed affected by whether the list is coming at four o'clock on Monday afternoon or at six o'clock Monday evening. And I will say again, that if you may think that you have to have something at a certain time, then they call you.
How should passengers expect that it affects the juletrafikken?
- Henrik Horup has previously expressed that he would himself take the train in December, and I believe that is also still that you can, he says.read more Close
Henrik Horup has informed its members via a Facebook-post that is already shared 276 times, like it has gotten several comments. More implies that a weapon can be lame juletrafikken. Ekstra Bladet have also spoken with a driver, which confirms that it is the talk to which he belongs. Henrik Horup is celebrated, however, for moderation:
- I know that people are frustrated, and that a weapon is to stop juletrafikken, but I can't back up. I do not think, that we must destroy juletrafikken, he says, and continues:
- It is not the customers or the passengers ' fault. They must not be hostages of it here. We know how much christmas means to people, and we should not be to destroy the festive season. We need to look passengers in the eyes and give them some nice christmas days, and then we take things up in January, he says.
the Dispute has been going on for a year. The background must especially found in the to the DSB by the end of 2017 chose to join the Danish Industry, and the connection was negotiated and the agreement with the employees terminated.
At the end of June informed the DSB that there was an unusually large number of sick leaves, which led to several cancelled trains. Subsequently, it could Ekstra Bladet describe how the air between DSB-management and the Danish Jernbaneforbund was icy.
Since the turn of the year has all the Danish Jernbaneforbunds office at the general meeting expressed distrust of the management of the DSB.