the Pony Nina is not particularly great of a horse to be, but one should not sneeze at at her.
She must be reassured in a soft tone of voice and strapped with thick ropes to avoid the sprint from the remote, when her hooves are cleaned, before she has to run rounds to the children's tirsdagstræning on the race track in London.
Both the temperament and strength, you will also find at the local horse enthusiasts at Billund trotting track.
They fear for their breathing space, as the 71-year-old LEGO boss Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen on the new purchase and regular with the land to build new homes in the context of a large-scale urban development plan backed by dubai Municipality and Realdania.
- There are two mayors in this city. The one is Ib Kristensen, and the other is Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, says the 44-year-old Torben Paugan.
the 14-year-old Philip has been challenged and was bullied in school, but have found themselves right on the race track. Now Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen to take the race track from him. Photo: Anders Brohus
Like many others, have Torben Paugan been associated with the race track for years. The love for horses with a manned chariot harnessed to passed down, but the risk now to be now to be clouded.
On Tuesday of next week it is up to the shareholders - a motley crowd, composed of five-ten majority shareholders, who hold approximately half of the votes, and a large group of other shareholders - to say yes or no to LEGO-bossens offer.
This time, Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen offered 58 million. An increase of almost 30 percent compared to four years ago, where he unsuccessfully tried to buy the race track for 45 million dollars.
the Children, amatørkuskene, the professional running race once a week, the coaches and the trot fans fear that the shareholders have got the dollar signs in the eyes and make it difficult to say no to the offer.
- Here are many quirky characters, as there is no space for in football clubs, says 42-year-old Heidi Fjelsted, which is one of the driving forces in Billund Pony Travklub. Photo: Anders Brohus
with good reason.
the race track is a bad business, as the shareholders can get out with a formidable return on the 5700 percent, but the line's value cannot be measured in dollars and cents, the local.
- I do not think that he is aware of what we are doing here.
- For many, it is the region just a mecca of indremissionske, and many see only a gaping empty track, but it is an active idrætsform and a way of life.
- We are a sammenblandring of quirky characters who don't fit into elsewhere, happy lunatics, amateurs and professionals, who love football, says 42-year-old Heidi Fjelsted, who is a trustee of the London Pony Travklub with about 25 members.
LEGO: We will not affect the decision
Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen items millions of dollars in the more elitist equestrian sports, while he would abolish the more popular travsport in London. Photo: Mathias Svold
Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen declined to participate in an interview with Ekstra Bladet.
In a written comment, says Steen Pedersen, who is ejendomschef in Kjeld Kirk Kristiansens investment firm KIRKBI, that the group will not affect the shareholders prior to their decision.
’If the shareholders decide to sell the race track to us, will the next step be to create a master plan for the area, which can help to support positive development, as the Airport already is in time with, and which is a part of the realization of Billund Byvision - the Children's Capital’.