the Drivers selected Monday morning at 05.00 to resign from work because of overenskomstkonflikter. It meant, exactly, are there no trains running on Zealand, and therefore also not between Odense and Zealand.
most commuters west of the great belt had heard the rumor in the media, and therefore the central station is also the gaping empty on Monday morning. Alternative solutions were found.
the central train Station at 10.00. Photo: photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
Samkørselsgrupper on Facebook was used extensively on Monday morning, and the app Gomore could announce the tripling of the created tours.
- On a normal Monday, as last week, we have about 230 created drives. Today, where all DSB trains throughout the Zealand has kept quiet since early in the morning, 712 road trips, informs the press officer Jacqueline Rodrigues. the
the Reason was that the DSB had chosen not to insert the rail replacement bus as a substitute for the many afslysninger.
in Addition to the staff of the DSB, there were not many people to find on Monday morning at the central train Station. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
- We have 500,000 passengers daily, and it is simply not possible to provide so many buses. And should we finally put the rail replacement bus into the extent, as we could procure them, we would be forced to prioritise and choose from our customers, and we are not interested in, says DSB to TV2.
the Train from Slagelse 10.37 had been attracted to little people down on the tracks fire again. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
It was first up of the morning, it was possible to cross the great belt by train.
Around 10.30 am started the train with the terminus at Columbus to run approximately once an hour. Quietly there began to be people on the station.
If you asked around, it was clear that for many just was about to get as close to the capital as possible.
- I would just like over the bridge. Then I can be downloaded on the other hand, tells a passenger to the Extra Blade.
- Right now I do not really have any plan with that end in Slagelse, but I'm thinking that at least it is cheaper if I need a taxi or another. What I'd like to avoid, is the bridge, says another waiting passenger.
Among the passengers there were also a few who had not heard about the strike and therefore were stranded in Odense.
Charlotte Wind comes from Skærbæk and was supposed to have surprised his girlfriend in Copenhagen. The surprise was foiled, but it did trip, fortunately not.
- My friend has a birthday today, so it all should have been a surprise. Now I am picked up by my friend's son, who, fortunately, had to Odense with a sofa, and can take me back.
Had you not heard about the strike before today? the
- No, the children came to their father this weekend, so it has been børneweekend and not fjernsynsweekend.
- I had ordered my ticket through the net and got a receipt in the mail. I could as well have thought me some kind of notice or message just on the mail. I discovered it's actually first, as I sat in the rer. Now I'm curious as to whether I can get my ticket refunded. It is a little different instructions on, says Charlotte Wind.
Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
Together with his daughter and his wife had Kenneth Mikkelsen visited his in-laws in west Jutland for the whole weekend. Now it was time to turn the snout home against Copenhagen.
We had heard about sporarbejdet in Ringsted, so therefore we had chosen to put the car in Slagelse - completely at random, says Kenneth Mikkelsen with a big smile to Ekstra Bladet.
So, you were happy when you discovered the trains ran precisely to Slagelse?
- Yes, it must be said. I feel very well prepared and lucky. Especially now that we have her, the little here with, he responds.
- However, when it is said, then I am in solidarity with the employees of DSB. They must have decent working conditions, and I support that they are protesting.
Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
Rose did well enough heard about the strike, but an optimistic mind got her on the road on Monday morning.
- I'm kind of the type who think it's gonna go, tell Rose, with a twinkle in his eye.
- Right now my plan is to wait for the togførerne start with the work again, so I can get all the way home. If it is at 15, so I need to just sit and wait here for so long. How is it, when you take the chance. Fortunately, the DSB staff the sweet to tell everything they know.
You do not have something, you must reach?
- No, fortunately not. I am no longer working and have plenty of time, she concludes.