'How do you beat ten birds with one stone? Man slaps a love in the eye'.
that was the gist of it, according to Ekstra information, as the comedian Huxi Bach as a part of the filming for DR2-quizprogrammet 'Celebrity Lounge' said yes to read an offensive joke about a minority group up for a female extra from Somalia.
the Show, which according to DR's own description must challenge both the viewers and guests on their borders and krænkelsesparathed, ran after the reading completely off the track, as the somali statist, who were invited to listen to the joke, supposedly broke and crying together.
See also: DR-recordings went very wrong
to Ekstra Bladet has the host of the program, Rasmus Bruun, explained that there had gone something wrong in the briefing of statisten.
- as far As I was informed, was statisten familiar with vittigheden and the setup that was made, but it turns out so, that there is gone something wrong in the briefing, says Rasmus Bruun.
- The female statist begins to cry, and after it has happened, there are several who do not want to continue the program, so we take a break and talk about what has happened, he says.
He stresses, however, that the debate on the in-joke, in his opinion, is welcome in the program.
the Rasmus Bruun is particularly known for the radio program 'The short radioavis', which was sent on Radio24syv. He made the program with his colleague Frederik Cilius. Photo: Jens Hartmann Schmidt
- It does not matter for the program, that it protrudes in the direction. It is the debate, you have to take, and it is also the intention with the program, says Rasmus Bruun.
According to Rasmus Bruun it was in connection with the recordings made very clear that the joke was not the expression of Huxi Bach's attitude or humor.
the Extra Leaf has repeatedly tried to get a comment from the comedian, but he has not returned at our request.
the Rasmus Bruun must be the host of the program 'Celebrity lounge'. Photo: Seth Nicolas
On Twitter and Facebook have the program and not at least the above-mentioned episode with the somali statist created debate within the program at all has been sent.
A user writes among other things:
'Fredagsunderholdning: We are talking ugly to a person to see, how much to make them bored of it', writes him and ends the comment with three acidic smileys.
another user disagrees with.
'the Program examines the voluntary participants of the border - a place that I think many will be well to know a little better. And we will probably not see the episode, where the person - the mentioned women - cry on TV', writes the user.
There are several users, which, according to their comments was present in the audience, who expressed that the episode was unpleasant, but that they saw the debate afterwards as fine. None of these users however want to deepen their experience of the Extra Blade.
See also: still It was not a racist
nonetheless, the incident got the DR to consider what should happen with the program now.
'There is talk about a part of some footage on the very first date to a program, there must first be sent for a while. It is clear that we now look very carefully at whether it lives up to what we want to do with the program. The actual way it develops during the filming, we have apologized to the cast', says the head of Lisbeth Langwadt in an email.
Here she says, also, that it is still unknown what will happen with the program in the future.
'We are just starting with the very first recordings to the programmes. So, how the programs end up is too early to say anything about', she says.
DR rejects, moreover, that the woman who felt slighted during the program, has received money or other compensation in connection with the apology.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get an interview with the DR, but they have only wanted to answer questions via email. Ekstra Bladet is also working on getting a comment from the production company, which is involved in the filming of the 'Celebrity Lounge'.
the Rasmus Bruun hope that the program continues to have a future with DR.
- I am not aware of where it goes in now. Ultimately it's the DR's decision, but I know that both Huxi and Iben Maria Zeuthen (which was also part of the programme, red.) have asked to get the application for review, he says, and continues:
- Perhaps it's too controversial to the DR. I'm obviously a little too blatant in my jokes. But since I'm annoyed with, if the DR has ordered a program, as yet not ready for. But I hope that the program will work, and that the production company has spoken about what it was that didn't work, and how it should be done in the future, so that we can avoid a similar situation.
- do you Think it is in place that the DR has come up with an excuse?
- If they believe that there is something to apologize for, so I think it is perfectly fine.