If you are one of the thousands of danes who have welcomed you to this year's Cirkusrevy, then there is bad news.
the Revue is canceled throughout the year.
It informs the revue in a press release.
- It is with a heavy heart that we must announce that Cirkusrevyen 2020 is canceled, writing the revue and stresses that the interests of guests ' safety is its top priority.
According to the Cirkusrevyen it is both coronakrisen, a kommunekonflikt and new guidelines for the performances, which is the basis for the cancellation.
- We have, over the last weeks and months working hard to be able to move all of the performances in the autumn, but official re-opening of Denmark provides us with a great deal of uncertainty about when we can expect to be able to welcome the guests at the same time with, that we have not yet obtained the authorisation to derogate from the normal performance period. Our guests ' safety is our first priority, and we have therefore taken the large and heavy decision to cancel Cirkusrevyen in the year, says ceo Torben 'Clogs' Pedersen, who is director of Cirkusrevyen, in a press release.
Film, tv & radio - 23. may. 2020 - pm. 10:21 Rebuke DR: They won not at all
Revydirektøren regret to disappoint the over 100,000 who have purchased a ticket to this year's revue, but he has, fortunately, also a good news to the faithful guests.
- We had set all sails to Cirkusrevyen 2020 should be unforgettable with Ulf Pilgaards anniversary and final season. Fortunately, we can already now tell that Ulf Pilgaard is ready for Cirkusrevyen 2021, where he will get his well-deserved celebration. I hope that all that I have looked forward to pay homage to Ulf, is ready again for the next year, says Torben 'Clogs' Pedersen.
Cirkusrevyen is Denmark's largest revue, and it is located on the Dyrehavsbakken in Klampenborg, north of Copenhagen.
Ulf Pilgaard has elected to defer his pension in Cirkusrevyen for next year. Photo: Henning Hjorth
This revysæson should have been the last for the actor Ulf Pilgaard. But he has chosen to postpone its finale next year, which also Merete Mærkedahl, Niels Ellegaard, Lisbet Dahl, Henrik Lykkegaard and Niels Olsen is to look at the poster.
- It is really a pity that we can not implement the revue in years, but I'm very happy that Ulf has said yes to be on the team next year. We look forward to seeing all the many wonderful guests again in 2021 for one hell of a revysæson, when we finally can meet again and celebrate the Ulf, says Lisbet Dahl.
Niels Olsen returns to Cirkusrevyen for the first time since 2013, and so Merete Mærkedahl Cirkusrevy debut in 2021. She is among other things known as maid Otilia in the tv series 'fawlty towers' and revyerne in Esbjerg in Denmark, where she in 2018 received the talent prize at the Revyernes Revue.
See also: Lisbet Dahl: It's no use to whine.
- It is a great team, we've put together in 2021 - all six actors. Last time, we had six players on the stage was in 1997. I am excited to see what the team will offer next year, when we all really need a Cirkusrevy, looking back on this incredible time, we all are going through right now, " says Torben 'Clogs' Pedersen, who also would like to thank all those who have fought for Cirkusrevyen in the year.
- There is a large team that has worked hard to get Cirkusrevyen 2020 in time. I would also like to thank the Mille Lehfeldt and Carsten Svendsen, who unfortunately did not get their Cirkusrevy debut in this game, for the great energy they have put into the preparations, and, not least, thanks to all the many guests, who with great patience waited for a response. We look forward to welcoming you all welcome in 2021, says the director.
Ulf Pilgaard is on the poster in Cirkusrevyen again in 2021. Photo: Henning Hjorth
Everyone who has purchased a ticket to the revue, has automatically been moved to next year. However, it is also possible instead to exchange tickets or refund them, the information Cirkusrevyen.
Kommunekonflikten, as the revue refers to in its press release, is a year-long dispute between the Gentofte Municipality in denmark and Lyngby-Taarbæk Municipality.
They have not been able to agree on an environmental permit to Dyrehavsbakken, which is located in both municipalities, and in the media have expressed that it feels caught between the two.
Minister for the environment Lea Wermelin (S) to take home for two weeks since the decision to the Environment and Food, so Dyrehavsbakken and Cirkusrevyen be able to ascertain whether the performances could be extended into the fall.
But it's apparently the Danish Ministry of culture's guidelines for the reopening of the arts, which has given Cirkusrevyens appearances the death knell of the year.
See also: Cirkusrevyen kept going: - They keep us trapped
Of them, it appears, among other things, that there shall be a maximum of 500 audiences to each event.
Every other seat should be empty, unless there is at least one metre distance from the center of one seat to the middle of the next. For example, the lovers " and other close relationships may, however, sit together.
in Addition, there must be two metres away from the stage to the first publikumsrække, and the actors must keep two meters distance to each other as far as possible.
Although Cirkusrevyen will be closed in the year, turns the Hill up the doors. It makes the from Friday, 29. may.