Saturday demonstrates parents in over 50 different cities in the country to require that there be a cap on how many children there must be for every adult in kindergartens and nurseries.
In the teachers ' union, Child and Ungdomspædagogernes Association (Bupl), is the happy parent initiative. The teachers are "really pressed", sounds the.
- We have long spoken up about the need for, that we get minimumsnormeringer, so it is strong that parents are now coming on the pitch, says Elisa Rimpler, president of Bupl.
- It is simply biting necessary minimumsnormeringer. When there are 70,000 more children in the next ten years, so there is a very large demand that something is done right here and right now.
According to the Bupl will the number of children aged zero to five years increase to 70,000 over the next ten years. In addition, today approximately 4000 educators in the country's day-care centres compared with normeringerne in 2009, points out, Bupl.
the Group of parents in a few weeks gathered almost 30,000 members on Facebook. Their claim is that the maximum should be three children for every adult in vuggestuerne and a maximum of six children for each adult in the kindergartens.
Overview: A battle on multiple educators in kindergartens
Thousands of parents are expected to go on the street on Saturday, where there are organized demonstrations in a variety of cities. The parents ' message is that there is an acute shortage of adults in the country's nurseries and kindergartens.
Read here about the parental requirements, the concept of "minimumsnormeringer", and about how many adults there are in day-care institutions:
* What is required of the parents?
the Parents require, that there be minimumsnormeringer in day-care institutions. This means that there should be a cap on how many children each childcare worker and pædagogmedhjælper must take care of.
Specifically, the believe the parents, that the maximum should be three children for every adult in vuggestuerne and six children for each adult in the kindergartens. The same recommend the teachers ' trade union, Bupl.
* What do you think the politicians minimumsnormeringer?
In march voted in favour of the Danish Parliament on a resolution, which has just acted on the introduction of the minimumsnormeringer in day-care institutions. The proposal was made by SF, who believe that there should be three children per adult in the vuggestuerne and six children for each adult in the kindergartens.
the Proposal was voted down. The entire blue bloc and the Social democrats voted no, while Unity, the Radical Left and the Alternative supported SF's proposal.
* How many adults are there in day-care institutions?
In 2017, there was an average of 3,1 children per employee (educational staff) in the country's nurseries and 6.2 children per employee in the kindergartens.
It appears by a statement from Statistics Denmark. The statistics has, however, been criticized - among other things because the factor in the institutions ' leaders, who often spend most of their time on other tasks than the children.
If you fraregner leaders, was that by 2017 an average of 3.3 children per employee in the country's nurseries and 6.7 children per employee in the kindergartens.
the Statistics have also been criticised for being misleading, because it does not take into account that educators hold the breaks, have sick days, is on training and doing administrative work.
Actually there will therefore often be more children per employee in the institutions, than the figures shown by the general statements.
in Addition, there are large differences in the normeringerne between the individual municipalities. For example, in 2017 in Jammerbugt Municipality to 3.9 children per adult in the vuggestuerne and 7.7 children per adult in the kindergartens.
at the same time there were in the Municipality of Fredericia 2,6 children per adult in the vuggestuerne and 4.7 children per adult in the kindergartens. In both cases, the leaders in municipal day-care centres included.
Sources: the Danish Parliament, the Danish Statistics, the Children and the Ministry of social affairs.read more Close
the Requirements are consistent with the bottom line, Bupl aiming for.
Elisa Rimpler estimates that there is a risk that the normeringerne gets worse and worse, if not the politicians will soon act.
- And the children can thus not be served by. That is, first and foremost, need to get created minimumsnormeringer, so we ensure that the politicians put a stopper in the savings.
- the Municipalities say that they cannot afford to restore the area, while the Palace says that it is the municipalities ' responsibility. On the way to fly the monkey back and forth, and the responsibility ends up on the teachers ' shoulders, says Elisa Rimpler.
the Children's and social security Mai Mercado (K) writes in an opinion piece in the JydskeVestkysten Friday that she does not believe that the normeringer is the right way forward.
- With minimumsnormeringer will, in many cases, may be given a half or a quarter of the adult, and smeared then thin out the effect will quickly evaporate in the daily life, she writes.
However, the minister intends, however, to look past the demonstrations.
- Even though I do not agree with all the solutions, so I agree with the goal, and we agree, that the child policy is toppolitik, writes Mai Mercado.