Many thought that Patrick Smith was going to be the past in 'X Factor'. After two Fridays in a row in the danger zone, he went on the scene with the knife for the throat, but to his own surprise his name was called out, as one of them, who had received enough votes to proceed in the program.
Where Patrick Smith could jump, dance and cheer, it was alvorens time for Gina Michaells and girl group Echo, who both ended up in the danger zone.
- dumps out there. I could elaborate on in four hours what I mean. Gina has done a pragtpræstation. Indisputable, it sounded from a shocked Thomas Culture.
Viewers ' choice meant that Lars famous and best-selling was with the decision in his hands, and he chose to throw Gina Michaells on the gate.
- here you can not be dressed to in any way. I can feel that it becomes more than just a job. I hope you know that it is just as much in our bodies, as in yours, it sounded from the famous and best-selling, which made its choice on who should out.
Not, where is the hideous man. I don't want to draw the agony out more. It must be Gina.
Despite its goodbye, it was a sight Gina Michaells, who said goodbye to the program.
- To all those who have supported and voted for me, a thousand thousand thanks. It has been a big experience for me.
Lars famous and best-selling since Patrick was sent on. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Gina Michaells' goodbye happened on a day where all of the artists delivered a stable high level, which caused the words to fly through the room from the judges.
The popular rapduo Maria & Bea tried with Cardi B's 'I like it', and it was one of the best performances to date for the young-minded schleswigers.
- I loved every second of it. Shut up, where is cool man, it sounded from Lars famous and best-selling, that continued the praise.
In moments sounds In as the best bid on some break-out stars from this here format. You are so much the trend today, and there is an element of humor in you, who also will be redeemed.
Gina Michaells is done in the 'X Factor'. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Meanwhile, Echo and Gina Michaells ended up in the danger zone, so continued the two favorites Kristian Kjærlund and Benjamin Rosenbohm their joint cooperation towards the finals. Last Friday, delivered Kristian Kjærlund the evening's best performance, and this week he went himself with his cover of Just Louds 'Electrified'.
It was perhaps the strongest and most finished popproducerede vocals, we've heard so far. It is really, really well done. You have so much. It is 100% enthusiasm, and I can see that there is a star in you, echoed the words of praise from the Oh Country.
the Echo of omsang. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Benjamin Rosenbohm impressed also with its version of The 1975's 'Be my mistake'.
- The combination of Africa and Germany, one or other, and that Denmark may not follow. You can do whatever the hell you want to, you can almost get to push to the music as a genre, because you can, you can, said Thomas Culture with reference to Benjamin's mother is from Germany and father from Madagascar.
Culture, however, was not completely satisfied. He called on the responsible mentor Lars famous and best-selling to seek the limits of Benjamin's talent more.
- So it is your responsibility to do it. I said the previous time and the last time, now do it fucking soon.
With today's exit has Lars famous and best-selling three participants back. Thomas Culture has one, and Oh Land has two.