Generally charitable associations must be able to serve up to five million dollars a year without paying tax. And the associations must also be relieved of too much administrative hassle.
This is some of the a total of 14 initiatives to strengthen associational life in a motion from the Left, as of Thursday, must be treated in Folketingssalen.
- the Associations out there are going to find that they have less hassle and less administration, says idrætsordfører Stén Knuth (V).
- If my local taekwondoklub sells a cup of coffee and some cookies, so this is how, today, that we must give up and pay the taxes.
- There are many associations out there who are experiencing the same, and we would like to indemnify them from, he says of the proposal for tax exemption.
the Left puts in the proposal to get rid of paying tax as a condition that the associations have been in existence for at least five years.
The surplus, which comes to get rid of paying tax for income up to five million dollars, must also all go to the association, says in the proposal.
In total, working up to 700.000 danes as volunteers in the Danish associations.
In the Liberal party's eyes are put too many administrative obstacles for organizations.
the Party will therefore have examined whether Denmark to a greater degree than now can use the exemptions provided for in persondataforordningen, such that the associations can get rid of a part administration.
the Left believes that the GDPR-the rules has come to fill too much, and that Denmark seems to have overimplementeret the rules established at the EU level.
- We would like to try to challenge some of those things, where we as volunteers go dead, because we need to manage, write and do in order to be allowed to do what we are best at, namely to be in the here communities.
- We would like to look at the whole foreningsverdenen. There are circumstances that we can turn the volume down, so it will be easier to be together, and it becomes easier to be a volunteer, " says Stén Knuth.