Thursday dinner 'opened' Ministry of foreign affairs the floodgates for travel to a number of countries.
And it has got the danes to the keys.
Thus registered rejseportalen Momondo yesterday an increase of around 112 percent more searches on flights to the european countries.
- in General, the travel industry hard hit, but the news of grænseåbninger seems to give increased wanderlust, writes Kalimaya Crab from Momondo.com to Ekstra Bladet.
Society - 19. jun. 2020 - pm. 11:58 Ask the experts: do you Dare to go away for years?
The most searched destinations at Momondo 18. June for travel during the summer, with the departure from Denmark was:Malaga Palma de Mallorca Nice, Athens, Barcelona, Alicante, Larnaca, Heraklion Reykjavik
See also: Airline calms: come home no matter what
The new opportunities led to an increase of 100 percent for hotel searches in Europe, compared with the previous day, and it went at the same time, in addition to the search in the Danish hotels, which saw a decrease of eight percent. Thus it may seem that more right now face Denmark in the back.
Already in the last week, there was budding optimism among danes. For here could rejseportalen track an increased interest of 53 percent compared with the week before. Here there was the greatest increase in interest in Berlin, Nice and Palma de Mallorca.
yesterday there was also an increase in the search on domestic flights and flights to destinations outside Europe, compared with the day before. Here the figure was, respectively, 36 percent and eight percent over Wednesday's searches.
According to the Momondos data center reached the interest of flights a provisional trough in the beginning of april, when the number of searches in a few days was 88 percent below the level in the same period last year.
See also: Surprising new charterdestination
the FACTS: the Danes must use mundbind on the favorite travel destinations
advice to travelers will be later in the month, soft up, so that we can get on summer vacation in large parts of Europe.
Read here what the restrictions are in the danes ' five most popular destinations.
* Spain (17 percent of the danes ' travel on four or more nights, go here):
Spain continues to have a distances of two meters, and there may be restrictions on when you must go out.
- You must not maintain more than 20 persons, and the number of visitors such as museums and theatres is limited.
- It is compulsory to wear mundbind in the public space.
* Italy (10 percent of the danes ' travel on four or more nights, go here):
- That must be kept at least one meter physical distance. You must not maintain more than afstandskravet can be observed.
- It is compulsory to wear mundbind in public transport and indoor areas.
* Greece (8 percent of the danes ' travel on four or more nights, go here):
- There are forsamlingsforbud of ten persons exempted, for example, weddings, where there may be 30-50 people.
- a maximum run of two in a taxi.
- It is compulsory to wear mundbind among other things, public transport, malls, pharmacies and hospitals.
Cinemas, theatres and concert halls are still closed.
* Germany (6 percent of the danes ' travel on four or more nights, go here):
- There is not forsamlingsforbud, but major events are prohibited.
- It is compulsory to wear mundbind in public transport and shops.
* France (5 percent of the danes ' travel on four or more nights, go here):
Assemblies of over ten people is prohibited.
- It is mandatory to use mundbind in all public transport, at stations and in taxi. Shops may require the customers to bear mundbind.
Sources: Statistics Denmark, the Danish embassies in the respective countries.Show more Close