"Diana and her partner blekte their teeth at a salon when it started to make a terrible evil. Now they've both got chemical burns on the gums."
"– the Gum started to bleed and köttslamsor fell out of his mouth."
"Diana, 32, and her partner decided on Monday to do a teeth whitening. They got an appointment at a salon in Stockholm, where they both got a gel in a splint that they would have in the mouth for 40 minutes. Excited, they put themselves down and waited for the result."
"– But something felt terribly wrong. It felt like the gum would dissolve and it did jätteont."
"After 20 minutes she did not of the pain and spat out the gel. The practitioner advised her to continue and explained that it can hurt and that it was completely normal."
"– I got tears in my eyes, became hot in the body and was not feeling good at all, it did jätteont. I have done teeth whitening before on the same salon and it was not so here. "
"Diana sambo hardened out the pain under the recommended 40 minutes," she says."
"Köttslamsor tumbled out of his mouth"
"During the Tuesday started both tandskött to bleed and Diana explains that köttslamsor fell out of his mouth."
"– We both got chemical burns on the gums, but my partner's damage is worse. We can't brush his teeth, barely eating or even touching the gums without pain and bleeding."
"”Paid 2 000 in order to get the gum sönderfrätt”"
"the Couple called the salon to explain what had happened. They said that the treatment been properly and recommended to buy a cream at the pharmacy."
"– We have paid 2 000 kronor to get our gums sönderfrätt and they can't even recognise that anything has been done wrong."
"the Man who runs the salon writes in an email to Aftonbladet that a common side-effect is that the gums are affected mildly by the tandblekningspreparat and that, in very rare cases may be a sharp reaction in the gums."
"Offered to put money in an envelope"
"He also writes that he for between two to three days ago offset Diana partner, something Diana says is a lie."
" We have not received any money from them, he called yesterday and offered to put the 997 kr in an envelope as we could get and download. But we have not received a single penny, " she says."
"”Will investigate whether the wrong has been committed”"
"the Products that the salon uses comes from the Brilliant Smile. Stefan Rexdahl, the ceo of the company, believe that the pair had a severe allergic reaction. He says the company thoroughly will investigate whether an error has been committed."
" We thought that this client's suffering does not go in line with how our treatment will normally be experienced. We have not yet had time to determine where it has gone wrong in the processing. Then the salon had the same opinion about compensation, we chose to compensate the customer themselves, writes Stefan Rexdahl in an email to Aftonbladet."