As a former cancer patient have feelings outside on the clothes when you need to check at the hospital. It can 'dancing with the stars'-the participant Karina Frimodt recognize.
In 2015, as Karina Frimodt had John Faxe as a partner in 'dancing with the stars', she discovered a lump in her breast.
- I was operated for the first time in december 2015 and the second in January 2016, says Karina Frimodt for Extra Magazine.
Show this posting on Instagram
The time of year where there is probably the greatest heart palpitations, cold sweats, nausea and fingered that shakes The annual check and the long minutes in venterummet!
The now 41-year-old dancer ended up being radically operated and at the same time, reshaping his chest. Thus, she escaped the rays, but it was something of a violent place for the professional dancer.
See also: Apologize and withdraw from the role as transgender
- the Nodes, which were removed during my second surgery, one could not look at skanningerne. They were only discovered because you took a sample of the tissue in my chest, she explains.
that's Why both the nerves and emotions to the outside of the garment, when Karina Frimodt taken to university hospital for his annual check.
- It is uncomfortable and scary every time. I have just had some knots that I could not even notice.
the Article continues under the picture ...
As Karina Frimodt describes it, so it feels like 30 pounds, are being removed from her shoulders when she goes out from the hospital with good news. Photo: Mogens Flindt
- I need to check once a year. And it is enough forever, I need it. It is always nerve-wracking. Of course on the day but also the days leading up to. I get it simply so bad that I feel like I need to throw up.
Even if you always hope for the best, sitting the nervousness in a right way, she explains.
- But know that you must be in there, but you know not, what message you get on the way out. So in fact, I feel physically ill before, and especially when I'm sitting in the waiting room.
See also: Johnny Depp called hustrumishandler: Now goes it loose in court
Although Karina Frimodt reported healthy, both physically and mentally hard to have to check in the hospital.
- I like to be alone. But, of course, are my nearest ready by the phone. I have just experienced a nasty message before.
Show this posting on Instagram
So it was a good Monday anyway Actually just as relieved and happy as the number of regndryp who have fallen today Control over
despite the fact that it affects her both before and after, it's for the best.
- I'm really glad to be able to get the message once a year. It is terrible, but it is better than to go around and believe that everything is okay.
See also: Seas Egelind: I am not ashamed
- even Though it is hard in the days leading up to, and it then takes in the course of the day, it is an equally big relief when it is over.
- It feels afterwards, which is about 30 kilograms are being removed from one's shoulders.
It is definitely a different nervousness than when I stand and be on the stage Friday night in the 'dancing with the stars', she says.
Although it is hard, she takes it annual check out in stride.
- There are many others who also know the feeling. Both the nervousness before and the relief after, she concludes.