today, Wednesday, is opening singer Kevin Andreasen, as most of you probably better know as the Bridge, again for his life and gives viewers an honest insight into how it is to be a Danish pop star.
It happens in the second season of the series 'Kevin Bridges', broadcast on Viaplay and Viafree. And here is a slightly different season in store in relation to the first, he says, because the Extra Blade catches him on the phone for a chat about the series.
- The first season acted very much on the corona, but the second season is a little something else. Here you can see that I'm doing music video and performances. There is more going on in it, where the first season was how, when I was at home and showed how I had it, he says, and continues:
- You'll see a little more of how the Bridge is, when he is out to perform.
Danish celebrity Bombarded: Now rejects the she rumors
Corona release, of course, not completely, but the viewers are, among other things, the singer a trip to the Faroe islands, who, as one of the few places in the world have fared through coronakrisen without major problems.
this means that The Bridge could be allowed to provide the gas at the scene.
There was no corona, so there was one exempt and able to play large concerts in sold-out clubs. It was great. It was a big redemption. I had not been there in half a year, so it was great, he says.
Coronakrisen have otherwise been costly for Kevin Andreasen - just like for most others in the music industry . And the many cancelled concerts can be felt in the account.
- I have lost about 80 percent of my income. A shot of the trunk, I have probably lost two to three million, he says of the program, where he also describes himself as the pressure.
DK MusikNYT Removed from YouTube: - It has not been cheaply
For the Extra Magazine he tells, however, that he will probably muddle through it, even though he is according to him have lost an amount which, for many danes is tremendously high.
- When you is one of the most performing artists in Denmark and plays over 200 shows a year, so it is clear that the economy goes a little down when you no longer can do it, says Kevin Andreasen, who had to turn down of consumer spending as a result of the decline in revenue.
- And then you write some more songs and such. It is other ways to make money than by taking out the acting.
You can see season two of 'Kevin Bridges' on Viaplay and Viafree. The first two sections are available now, while the further two episodes the next two Wednesdays.