at First he thought that there was a mistake, that his name was not on the list.
’What the hell is happening’, thought Andreas Skov Olsen. He had been one of the U19-team coach Henrik Clausen ensure cards, but now sat FC Nordsjælland-attacker and stared down on a squad where he could not find his own name.
It was no error. He had been sorted from, and right there it dawned on him that the fault lay with himself. For enough was his fodboldtalent large but not so large that he could survive only on it.
In the course of the first months had Andreas Skov Olsen sometimes thought that he did not even do enough, and when he in march as the squad for the crucial european championship qualifying, he took his decision.
There has been much to cheer about for the 18-year-old Andreas Skov Olsen, who scored his League breakthrough this season. Photo: Jens Dresling
Now, not only would he be a professional footballer, he would also live as one.
- The longer we came to the season, the more it dawned on me that I did not do enough. I did not professional enough.
- For me it was good that I was not selected for the matches. It was an eye-opener. I found out that I did not do enough, says the 18-year-old FCN striker, who this season is the noise through.
He is the youngest player in the unique in scandinavia because the history who has scored ten goals in a season.
the Reward for the hard work the 187 centimeters tall teen look at the friendly game against france, where he after the last round two scores in Haderslev against south Jutland is noted for 11 goals.
the Foundation was laid in the summer.
That began Andreas Skov Olsen his ruthless training, and it was a transformed player and the person, as a coach Kasper Hjulmand met the first day after the holiday.
I could feel that I was so hungry, and I thought that it just had to be my season says Andreas Skov Olsen, who in the first practice match against Nykøbing FC made the hat trick.
He continued to score in the træningskampene, and when the season started was the rapid winger with the toxic venstreben immediately on the spot in both the League and in the Europa League.
the Inspiration to put his life on he found of the two former FCN-top performers, Emiliano Marcondes and Marcus Ingvartsen.
From Marcondes he has borrowed the ability to constantly would be better. Now he is no longer quickly in the bath and rushes home to Hillsboro after training.
Andreas Skov Olsen will be out on the training field and refines the details, and training is also something that takes place outside of the klubregi.
- Emiliano will do anything to win and be the best. I have taken to me, says the FCN-among all that was inspired by an article he read about Marcus Ingvartsen.
Most goals as a teenager 1 of 10 Peter Møller - 18 goal (Photo: Jens Dresling) 2 of 10 Andreas Cornelius - 16 goals (Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan) 3 of 10 Morten 'Duncan' Rasmussen - 14 goals (Photo: Ernst van Norde) 4 of 10 Pione Sisto - 13 goals (Photo: René Schütze) 5 of 10 Mikkel Duelund - 13 goals (Photo: Andreas Brohus) 6 of 10 David Nielsen - 12 goals (Photo: Jens Dresling) 7 of 10 Andreas Skov Olsen - 11 goals (Photo: Jens Dresling) 8 of 10 Leon Andreasen - 10 goals (Photo: Lars Poulsen) 9 of 10 Thomas Thorninger - 8 goals (Photo: Lars Poulsen) 10 of 10 Martin Jones - 8 goals (Photo: Mik Eskestad)
- About all the things outside of the field have I looked much at him. Earlier I thought not so much about what I ate, and when I went to bed. But it is just really important.
- I've got the structure in everyday life around my sleep and eating, and it has given much more energy and joy, says Andreas Skov Olsen, who was not able to play along with the Wood in the FC Nordsjælland, but nevertheless has been team-mate with him.
Andreas Skov Olsen is in the course of the autumn been a part of the successful U21 national team, which this summer will play the european championship in Italy.
And I wonder if his name will be on the landstrænerens list.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------’never Thought, that I came to play football again’
Like many other boys dreamed Andreas Skov Olsen as small to be a professional footballer.
But in the early teenage years developed the dream to a nightmare, and the talented FCN-play stopped-in fact, quite to play football. The cause was a mischievous hofteskade, which cost him about one and a half year break.
When I was 13-14 years old I had lyskeproblemer, and they never went away. No one knew what was wrong, and it frustrated me the whole game. Eventually I took together with my father a decision to stop.
It was really hard, I never thought that I would get to play football again, says Andreas Skov Olsen.
Andreas Skov Olsen thought that his career was over before it had even got going. Photo: Ole Steen
He was stopped in four months, but then not quite. Of his father and the FC Nordsjælland had not been abandoned.
A specialist found out that it was the hollow of the thigh and not the groin, that something was wrong with, and after a successful operation could Andreas Skov Olsen will resume his career at the U17-team at the talentfabrikken in Farum.
- There was much to catch up, for I had not played football in about a year and a half. It was not easy, but when I think back on it, I see it as a success.
- I've got experience about adversity, and how to combat it and come stronger back. I am grateful that the club helped so much and arranged for the operation.
'I think a lot on how others have it'
1) If I had been fodboldsspiller, so ... I should have gone to high school and might have ended up as a personal trainer.
2) My idol is ... Arjen Robben, but I have more. Ronaldo for his mentality and Messi of course.
3) About five years ... I hope that plays out in Europe in a good club and doing well.
4) My best trait is... that I'm honest and thoughtful. I think a lot on how others have it.
5) I'm afraid of ... having to be fodboldinvalid.
6) My worst habit is... that I always drink Faxe level of Fitness right after the fight. I should drink some water.
7) When I was a boy I dreamed of ... becoming a professional footballer, and when I came to FCN about having to play the League.
8) My ambition is ... to reach my dreams. I will get as far as I possibly can fodboldmæssigt, and then help my family.
9) When the season is over, I have scored ... around 20 League goals.
10) I wish that ... we had scored more points in recent matches.Show more Close
Andreas Cornelius (FCK) – 13 matches
Mogens Laursen (FCM) – 19 matches
David Nielsen (OB and Lyngby) – 20 matches
Besart Berisha (AaB and Horsens, denmark) – 32 matches
Peter Møller (AaB) – 40 matches
Martin Johansen (B1903 and FCK) – 42 matches
Nicklas Helenius (AaB) - 55 matches
Morten 'Duncan' Rasmussen (AGF) - 96 matchesShow more Close
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the inside: Kontraktkaos in Superliga-club: Ti players can disappear
Sports and Games Mysterious agent is eriksen's secret weapon
See also: Oversaw the Brøndby-star svinestreg: - He should have been shown out