Sune Vejling use every day an hour on transport to get to and from work. He lives in Odense and running every day to Svendborg.
Just Svendborg is one of the selected 25 yderkommuner, which may in the future offer additional befordningsfradrag to people running from far to the municipality in order to work.
But for Sune Vejling would the small bonus won't make any difference.
Sune Vejling is 39 years old and trained industriteknikker. Today he works as a teacher at Svendborg Erhvervsskole, and living with the family in Odense. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
today, there is already a rule that says that people who live in one of the 25 selected outlying areas receive full allowances for transport expenses to commute more than 120 miles at work daily. Now suggests the Rural Council and represented the interests of Finance in Denmark, that the rule must also apply to the reverse: People who live in a city, shall have the full allowances for transport expenses if they commute to work in one of the 25 outlying areas.
- It should be a motivation, which might in the long term can lead to more in the cities will settle in rural areas, says Steffen Damsgaard, who is the president of the Rural Council to the news agency Ritzau.
- If more commute out to the outlying areas to work, they might get the eyes up for the local area, and so they may choose eventually to settle there, he says.
According to the president should the additional deduction be for a fixed period - for example, a year and a half.
Here are the 25 selected peripheral
the island of Bornholm, Brønderslev, Frederikshavn, Faaborg-Midtfyn, Guldborgsund, Hjørring, Jammerbugt, Langeland, Lolland, Læsø, Morsø, Norddjurs, the Odsherred region of denmark, Samsø, Skive, Slagelse, Struer, Svendborg, Sønderborg, Thisted, Barrels, Vesthimmerland, Vordingborg Ærø and Aabenraa.
Worked as a teacher at Erhvervsskolen in Svendborg implies, among other things the teaching of robots like this. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
Sune Vejling commute every day to Svendborg, because he recently began a new position as fagunderviser on Erhversskolen department TECH in Svendborg.
- for my part, the jobs I've been interested in, always been outside of Odense. I have worked in both Kolding and Copenhagen, says Sune Vejling.
the Question is whether the proposal on the new befordringsregler would have changed anything for Sune, when he for three months said yes to the job a half hour away from home.
- I have it enough such that I will stay well - which I feel that I do - and I will work well. Therefore, I do not believe that it had made no difference to me. The job as a teacher was something I have long wanted to, and solely of cause I said yes, he says.
. Sune Vejling can really easily see themselves in Svendborg, but it is not just the right to move a whole family. Therefore, he chooses to commute. Photo: Time Kildeborg Jensen
- that I need To commute to work in order to make it, I like, I do not see as a problem. However, it is always delicious with the extra money.
the Proposal is meant thus, that in the long term to get the villagers to get their eyes on for the outlying areas. Therefore the increased allowances for transport expenses should not be permanent, but only apply in a year and a half, according to the president of Landdistrikerne, Steffen Damsgaard.
however, It is also not something that commuter Sune think, is going to make any difference in his situation. Why the family living in Odense, namely, not because they absolutely want to stay in the city - it was just how life was when he and his wife met.
- I came from an apartment in Copenhagen, as I had just said up, and she lived in Odense. So it was very natural that it was in Odense, we struck us down in, says Sune.
Sune Vejling spend an hour total to get to and from work. The traffic between Odense and Svendborg is not particularly bad, and there are motorways almost from door to door. Photo:Tim Kildeborg Jensen
- we are not moved to Svendborg in the day, is probably more that we feel, we live well. We have some amazing neighbors, and the kids can walk to and from school. It is not just how to pull up stakes and move an entire family from their home.
today the work of Sune 37 hours in the week and have about 30 minutes to and from work. For him it is just the time that is the determining factor when we're talking about the commute.
- I have a limit called a hour each way. I spend a longer time on the transport, I think it goes too much beyond familietiden.
On the deduction came or not, would not have made any difference in definitely did not like the situation. He will continue to commute to and from work and to stay in Odense. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
in addition to the proposal, with the befordringsfradraget proposes Rural areas and Finance, Denmark is also that there should be lower costs associated with putting the dilapidated houses at the foreclosure auction.
It should be a motivation to get more of the nedrivningsmodne houses in the countryside removed, so it generally becomes more attractive to stay in the country. Finally, the parties proposed that the boligjobordningen be extended, so people can get the deduction to demolish buildings with a poor energy rating in rural areas.