four times the producer and natklubejer Remee could raise his arms in triumph as the winning judge in 'X Factor'. It is more than any other at home!
But when the new season will premiere in January are without pladesmeden, there even told that he was in the game to the square of the dommerbordet after the application is released for TV2. But since you would not pay Remee the same as the other judges, so he thanked no.
In the year made up the judges panel, therefore, of the Thomas Culture, the singer Oh Land, and producer and songwriter Lars famous and best-selling. Host is once again Sofie Linde, and she admits like she miss Remee.
- Remee was, of course, when I started, and he has cared for really well on me. I also keep much of his home and has used him extremely much. So him, I miss. However, it is not that I suffer from the need with the two new judges, for they make it super good and is super talented, tells Sofie Linde.
Without the Remee is it just - something else.
- This is it. It is clear that I have missed him - also purely human, because he is a very pleasant man. I'd like to, that he was here, for he is such a zen-mate, who has experienced everything, and you can always ask for advice. There is something secure in, when things are as they used to be, but on the way, perhaps it is also very healthy for Thomas and I to shake the bag a little, she says.
Sofie Linde and Thomas Culture is the only recidivists in the 'X Factor'. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Sofie Linde stresses, however, that the missing of the Remee shall not be construed as a criticism of the dommertrioens two new members. On the contrary, saw the roses she is both famous and best-selling and Oh Land, who has come in with great energy and gumption.
- It has been very undramatic. There were some who insanely want to, is open and welcomes. They have not had the need for our experience at all. They have just gone for it, but they also have something to have it in. They have done it well, " says Sofie Linde and describes the meeting between the confident famous and best-selling and Culture.
- these are two gorillas coming wruum wruum against each other. But they have a common humor, and so is the Anchor, the been father. It makes even the biggest man into a soft, small fugleunge.
Danish celebrity - 19. dec. 2018 - at. 14:48 Culture of excuse: Not now damn keep up
Thomas Culture has no great desire to talk about the Remee, which he through the seven seasons reached to form dommertrio along with.
- I have no had with the decision to make, and I think that the new is really well cast, says Culture and adds.
- Remee and me have been connected in it here several times, and I have also several times expressed that I like what we have done together. But now it's like this, and it is in no way a compromise. It is just a new beginning out of something else, and we'll see you some other time. Maybe not on tv, but maybe we start to make music together again in the future, says Thomas Culture.
Remee has also plenty to see. He has since his goodbye to 'X Factor' has become a part of the ownership group around the iconic copenhagen-based eatery Skindbuksen, and he has, together with the lady Mathilde Gøhler opened its doors to Channel 5, which soon brings a program on kendisparrets life.