tonight is the kick-off again. The second season of "Heimebane" rolls in the time on NRK a little before at nine o'clock on Sunday evening. How will the TV series follow up the enormously good criticisms from the first season?
Serieskaper Johan Fasting offers an insight into what happens in the holy of holies, inside the skriverommet where the fate of the female fotballtreneren Helena Mikkelsen and players in the Varg IL is nailed.Ane Dahl Torp: Doubted Carew in "Heimebane" Dagbladet Plus
- My job is to make sure that it goes to hell as much as possible. When we're sitting on the skriverommet we tend to say: "What's the worst that can happen?", and so we try to make sure that it happens, tells Fasting to Dagbladet.Sadistic dimension
He describes it as a sadistic dimension, a "desire to torture those poor people on the screen". To go to frontal attack on the characters ' weak sides.
- There is nothing that is better in skriverommet than "Oh, this is the absolute worst thing that could have happened to Helena. She is going to hate the situation here", says the Fasting.
- How are you going to follow up the great success from the first season?
the Plan is just to take care of those characters that it seems as if the audience was happy in, give them room to show new sides of themselves, " says serieskaperen, and refers to the relationship between Helena Mikkelsen and the football player Adrian as an example.
The two have a distinct relationship in season one, a coach-player dynamics that also has a mother-son feel to it. We take their relationship further, and it is a pretty central part of season two.
Also the relationship between Helenas daughter Camilla and the player Adrian, as you can see in the hot embrace in the trailer for the new season, being centrally located. The young couple will encounter challenges. In addition, there are three new players on the team.NEW CLIP: NRK has released new clips from season 2 from home advantage as premiere 17. February. In the clip takes the discussion in a somewhat unexpected turn when players get new jerseys. Video: NRK Show more Must cope with the success
Helena has been managing director Espen Eide, and the player Adrian who has been her two biggest supporters. Now want serieskaperen to challenge these relationships, to see what is left when a conflict occurs.
We dive deeper down into what they mean to each other, and creates something of a conflict between them that sets the relationship to the test, " he says.SERIESKAPER: Johan Fasting. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more
While the theme in the first season was tied to the Helena Mikkelsen as the female trainer for a Norwegian men's team, is this year's season is a little different, telling the directors Stian Kristiansen and A Sve Flick.
The new characters Petronella (Marian Saastad Ottesen) and her brother Peder (Ole Christoffer Ertvaag) will in fact invest in Varg IL.
- Now that she has success, and then get a lot stronger economic interests. People we have her as the branding, to be associated with the Helena Mikkelsen can be cool. But for Helena, it may be as well much problem to be liked, " says Stian Kristiansen to Dagbladet.
She has a public role that she may not be so comfortable with, shoot A Sve Flick.Been Varg-fans
They tell both that they have got a lot of good feedback after the first season.DIRECTORS: Stian Kristiansen and A Sve Flick. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more
I have received a lot of feedback from people who are not really is especially interested in football, who is surprised that they have been so hooked on the series, " says Flick.
- Varg is the most popular team in the League now. People get bored when they realize that it does not exist. I have met people who were completely convinced that Varg is a layer. When I explained that it is fictional, they were disappointed. They have been Varg-fans, " says Kristiansen.
Last year's season hit a nerve in the middle of the metoo-the wave that washed over the world. According to serieskaper Johan Fasting, it was simply not planned. In the year is, among other things, homosexuality being one of the major themes which will be put on the agenda.
It is a bit different than with female coaches in the top division. For the conversation the people had already. While the homosexuality conversation in football is still at a very quiet level, " he says.MORE DRAMA: Season two of the popular NRK tv-series "Heimebane", with Ane Dahl Torp and John Carew in the leading roles, have premiere 17. February. Video: NRK Show more Homosexuality and loneliness
In this year's season are Espen confronted with rumours that he lives with a man, and that they might have a closer relationship than just as friends who live together. The rumors around this is the starting point for a conflict and a drama after each spin further in other twists.
at the same time, the hint about the legningen to one of the players. Fasting want that series to resonating emotionally with viewers in a way that they can relate to.- There are gays in football, certainly the Newspaper Plus
- We go into this because we think there is an emotionally interesting starting point for creating an emotional drama. But if it also can contribute to the conversation, raise awareness and maybe inspire you to take the conversation further, so it is very nice.
For serieskaperens own part is all the emotional theme of season two a lot of solitude. It is knaggen as all the characters ' problems and actions hanging on, he believes.
- All the problems that come, either of the fear of being lonely, or a result of being lonely. There is nothing more lonely than to be skaphomofil soccer player in the Norwegian eliteserie, " he says."Heimebane 2": Ane Dahl Torp is still raw