Back in april of this year rolled konfettien down over the 29-year-old Sara Schultz Giversen, when it was clear that she now could call themselves the winner of 'Masterchef' 2020.
however, It was not only her abilities in the kitchen, as people have noted along the way in madkonkurrencen. Here had a opinion about her appearance, among other things, that she used too much makeup and looked to have been made several cosmetic surgeries.
In a new posting on Instagram tells Sara Schultz Giversen now that she's in a long time have been struggling with not feeling good enough, and has been very proven to look 'perfect' out.
But it must be over now. On Instagram why she has shared a picture completely without makeup.
See also: 'Masterchef'winner: - People have stamped me on my appearance
'I think it is a crazy cross-border image to load up and has never shown me without makeup here on Instagram. It is the game, and how some things can still be cross-border in an age of almost 30 years. In essence, it is about releasing control and accepting not always have to be the 'perfect' what is it 'perfect' in the land?', she writes and tells that it has been a challenge for her to get control in connection with its participation in the 'Masterchef 2020'.
Here is Sara Giversen completely without makeup. Photo: Private
'You knew not how the pictures were, when the photographer took a picture, or when we filmed, how we would look. It was a struggle inside. But where are bloody stupid. I wish one could convince themselves of it any more. It is just to accept yourself - it should all. But this here is Sara without makeup, morgenhår and lots of freckles', she writes to the image.
For Extra Magazine tells Sara Schultz Giversen, that it is a very sensitive topic for her, and that it has required courage and consideration to share the picture.
- I have always struggled to look good, and I have always had a shield up around me. Therefore I have been mega nervous to share it here picture. But I have it really good with it now, and it is redemptive. Especially because people have taken so well against it. They write that I look good even without makeup - and that I should just continue to be me, and it is just great, says 'Masterchef'winner.
According to Sara Schultz Giversen, it has been a long process for her to get to a point where she can show off without makeup.
- I would like to show that there is more behind it than what you see on tv. I got the very much the planer during Masterchef for having too much makeup on, and I think it was the game, that you can not be accepted, regardless of how one looks. Whether you use makeup or no makeup, she says.
The three finalists of 'Masterchef 2020' - Isabella, Nanna, and Sara. Photo: TV3
Sara Schultz Giversen tells it to be in the Masterchef has changed her very much at the personal level.
- One of the reasons why I have not volunteered myself to Masterchef before, is that I have been nervous of how I looked. I would like to maintain her shield, but it can not be in Masterchef, where one is under a lot of pressure. You are being pressured, and you need to throw the shield, no matter how much one tries something else, " she says, and continues:
- It has developed me so much as a person. More than it has done academically. Today I have become much better to rest in myself and can easily go for a walk with my dog or down and act in sweatpants or without makeup. I had a very hard time before.
See also: 'With the knife to the throat': Lives at the bank's mercy
Sara Schultz Giversen hopes that her posts can be to inspire others who feel the same way as her own.
- I would like to inspire others and say that they must keep in mind, they are perfect as they are, and so I think, it is important to say that everyone should be treated properly. Regardless of how they look.