To all of you who have started to attack ’the bad mother’: I want you to know that if she is at the shelter with the children so it is because there are teams in the charges of violence.
- And the violence need not be physical violence – the violence against women act is not in its essence about violence but about control and power over the woman.
- A shelter is not a place you just can check into prior to a bopælssag or if you think your man is difficult to live with.
- You can only get a place at a shelter if one of the qualified personnel are estimated to have been exposed to violence.
so begins Anya Radeka from the Danish Kvindesamfunds Shelters a letter to the 150 000 of the nation!-readers, who on Wednesday got a glimpse of how a father, who in the summer saw, to his wife went on vacation with the kids and not come home – have it.
See also: Desperate: Wife and children did not come home from vacation
the Wife is moved in the shelter, and the danger would be examined as soon as possible, so he could be allowed to respond to his wife's accusations concerning their relationships and his way of being father on the.
the Wife and children left him in July, and the nation! have asked Familieretshuset answer, how long before the cases of interaction are being treated. Their answers can be read below. Anya's from the shelters continues his letter thus:
Shelters are highly specialized institutions with professionally competent staff. When a woman is knocking at our door, often with children, she must go through a ensuring hours of conversation with fagpersonalet where her voldsoplevelser being measured and weighed.
- If fagpersonalet find her voldsoplevelser reliable and consistent she will be offered a place.
- When we are staying a woman, we write to her live that she is with us and what it is she tells to have been exposed to.
- So shall the municipality approve the payment of the stay will also be assigned a caseworker from the municipality as we are in contact with.
- If there are kids krisecenteret, it must provide a notification to the municipality so that they know the children are here on krisecenteret and what the children have experienced.
- So is it the municipality's familieafdelingen which receives notification. When they receive a notification, invites the parents to an interview to partshøre them.
- the hearing of parties is to ensure parents ' right to be heard when there has been a notification regarding. their children. Here, the parents can express whether they agree with what it says in the notification and whether they will add anything.
- If the danger, who has written for the nation!, would like to see the children, he must (as he has done) seek kontaktbevarende interaction via Familierets the House and wait on a decision from them.
- It is Familieretshuset who decide whether and how much he has to see his children and not us at the Shelters.
- To his frustration over the long waiting time on the decision so we basically agree in that the procedure from the familieretshuset is too long at present.
- It is also for all the women and children at the shelters who are waiting for final decisions on whether or not they can see their mother, how often they should see their father, etc.
- We are experiencing exactly the same.
finally, it should be said that there is a lot to it, until a violent father loses the right to see his children.
- Familieretshuset goes to great lengths to ensure as much contact between the parents and child as possible, writes Anya Radeka, and Familieretshuset confirm to the nation!, there IS a long waiting time:
- In cases of interaction, the average length of time (June 2020) 13,2 weeks.
-There may be significant variations from case to case, since the Familieretshuset will assess each case in relation to how the investigation can best be organised with a focus on the child's best.
-How long the concrete case, the treatment will take depends on, among other things, the complexity of the family relationship and what sagsbehandlingsskridt, which is necessary to ensure a thorough analysis of the child's perspective, writes Famileretshuset, but what are you thinking?