It has been very a lot of positive feedback, and it has fortunately been the most of it. It is also what I choose to focus on, " says Iman Meskini.
the Actor who played the "Sana" in the "Shame" is again featured on the tv screen. This time on TVNorge, with the "71 degrees north". She meets Dagbladet on the channel vårlansering. Meskini says that she keeps the negative feedback on the distance:
I have deliberately chosen not to read the articles and comments that are negative, just to shield myself and not let it stop me or affect me, " she tells us, and explains why:
- One can say that "I laugh at it" or "I don't care about it", but we are humans and we are affected. It admit I that I am, and why I keep me also away.- Why do you have a hijab?
Even if "Shame" is over, have not Meskini been latsida the last year. Last fall she started in the initial service in the Air force at Madla outside Stavanger. She was finished in the spring, and continued as with their middle East studies with Arabic at the University of Oslo.
In addition to studying, she has also been in India, together with Plan Norway, and are now working with to start up a clothing line.After the "Shame"the success of the desired Iman Meskini to challenge themselves in a completely different ways
- The most important values to the clothing brand is respect, sustainability, equality and diversity. There are things that are absolutely important for me, and it was a little bit therefore I were to start something from scratch. For then I know that it goes along with my values and what I stand for, " she says.
In the fall, she also released the book "#minhistorieminmening. 313 voices of hijab".
- It is enough that I think has been the best with "Shame", the voice I have been given. So just I hope that I can use it for what it is worth, as best I can.
Meskini describes the project as a cool experience, and tells us that she has received very many nice and positive feedback.
- the Book is all about the hijab, because it is often the question I get: Why do you have it on? And so it is very difficult to give answer in one sentence, she explains, and adds:
- It is also to show that there is no definitive answer, and therefore I have included many opinions and voices about precisely why people have it on. For there are so many reasons.be Recognized as Sana
"Sana Bakkoush" was the character in the centre of the series ' fourth and final season, and was the healthiest in the memory when "Shame"-the adventure came to an end.
For those who are familiar with "Sana", it may be difficult to know where the character ends and where the Iman Meskini begins. She admits that there are some similarities between the two.Parts of the mysterious "Shame"-scene: how To see Julie Andem for the kiss between Isaac and Jonas,
- the Similarity between me and "Sana" is the religion. We use both the headscarf, and then also many of the values my with where. And at the same time also to stand for that one can be religious, and combine it with the to be English, and part of the community. That is what I am working for the whole time, " says Meskini.
- Then you have the differences, she continues:
- I have a completely different attitude than "Sana", I go in a little bit of other colors - and I have a completely different way to promote the message. It makes us a little different.
In an interview with "Good morning Norway" on tv2 earlier this year she told that she is constantly being recognized as the "Sana", but now as well sounds both names.
It was annoying in the beginning, but it is especially because I saw her as very different from myself, she said then, and pointed out that while "Sana" would be a bit dark at heart, was a little angry and had their "issues", so is not like she even is.21 things we learned from the new behind-the clips for "Shame"