Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

Several dead and injured after the shootings in Strasbourg
Several dead and injured after the shootings in Strasbourg

the Police are chasing the 29-year-old man described as a ”radical islamist” in the French media

Several people have been killed and a dozen people skottskadats after a person opened fire at a christmas market in the French Strasbourg.

A major police operation going on right now in the city and 350 police officers chasing the suspect the perpetrator, who is still on the loose.

the Man is a 29-year-old who, according to the French BFM TV, is known from ”radical islamic environments”.

the european Parliament is nedstängt by reason of the event.

A person opened during the Tuesday night fire at a christmas market in the French city of Strasbourg.

According to the AFP and BFM TV four people have been shot dead, something that the police said during the evening. During the night of Wednesday reaffirmed France's interior minister Christophe Castaner three of the deaths. Authorities have not currently gone out with an explanation as to why they gave two different figures for the number of deaths.

at Least six people are reported to be seriously injured, at least three of them are in critical condition. According to Strasbourg's mayor, a total of twelve people have been injured.

Registered on säkerhetslista

the Shooting should have occurred at a christmas market at Place Kleber in the central parts of the city.

Heavily armed police have blocked off the area and you now hunt for the shooter who is still on the loose. 350 police officers and two helicopters involved in the search for the shooter, told the interior minister Christophe Castaner.

According to the AFP news agency should the offender be identified. It is reported to be a 29-year-old man from Strasbourg, which is known by the police since earlier.

A special terroristutredning should now have been initiated and an anti-terroriststyrka from Paris will be on the way to Strasbourg, according to French media.

the French interior minister, said for Reuters that the man is registered on the ”Fiche S”, a säkerhetslista. According to BFM, the man has links to radical islamists in Strasbourg.

Extra security forces will be sent to Strasbourg and the level of security for the terrorist attack in France has been raised, citing the country's interior minister, according to the AP.

France's border controls have been strengthened.

the Firefight with the perpetrator

In the morning should the police have done a search of the 29-see her bold fashion residence, but he kept getting away with it. On the site you should have anträffat explosives. This is according to BFM TV.

According to sources to the AFP, the man was previously suspected of a murder.

Police in the evening to have been involved in a gunfight with the man, according to AFP. He also suffered a bullet injury by the police, but still managed to escape. According to the sources, to BFM TV should the shooter have fled from the scene in a taxi.

Calls on the public to stay inside

Several streets are closed and large parts of the centre have been evacuated by the police, which calls on residents to keep calm. Public transport stands still and the authorities have gone out with a call to the people in Strasbourg to stay inside and not go out.

the Centre party mep Fredrick Federley is right now on the spot, in Strasbourg.

He writes on Facebook that Parliament is now closed.

”the european Parliament is now in lock down. Luckily I got out,” he writes.

the Swedes who are in Strasbourg, invited by the state department to follow the authorities ' instructions and advice.

"We have no indication that there are swedes among the injured or deceased," says Magdalena Nergården, at the foreign MINISTRY's press office.

the Green party mep, Jakop Dalunde was inside at the european Parliament in Strasbourg during the Tuesday night.

He tells us that the building was closed, and that no person could get in or out.

"We have not received any other information is a short message per email, there have not been any formal information," he says.

However, Jakop Dalunde (MP) told him during the Tuesday evening that work had progressed and that he would participate in a planned debate during the evening.

" But I feel sorry for my staff who can't leave and the people who live here in Strasbourg.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.