2. division is back, and as a special offer, you can now see the end game free. Follow your heart, follow your club and get access here
Are you already a PLUS customer, you'll see fighting here
LONDON (Ekstra Bladet): Bo Henriksen could in Sunday rejoice in a new season in the premier League was secured for AC Horsens.
Wednesday was the players an impulsive reward in the charismatic cheftræners big house by the beach north of Aarhus.
An informal gathering with lots of internal games and competitions players from under the broiling June sun, where the casual clothes quickly became too much in the Danish summer heat.
Within the players melted completely in the dense heat on the big lawn in front of the house in Risskov, they all got handed their black shorts from kampdragten, as for a afternoon had to stand in as swim shorts. And then took the well-trained crowd of young men otherwise the trip down for the end of the road, where the beach of the pot and the guests had a somewhat unusual sight.
photo Gallery: Ball, bajere and bath toys see more images here 1 of 10 Hallur Hansson enjoying themselves with a beer. 2 of the 10 head Coach Bo Henriksen was not hesitate even to go into the water. 3 of 10 4 of 10 No trip to the beach without a game of ball 5 of 10 6 of 10 7 of 10 8 of 10 9 of 10 10 of 10
A whole major league teams threw themselves at the shift, out in the rocking waves of a big-race to round a bend.
- the Fuck it was hard, gasped the løbestærke and usually angrebsivrige back, Michael Lumb, as he stood and gasped for breath. Not all did swimming just convincing, but an uncalibrated timing left probably the head coach Henriksen lately - not much Bo Badejern there.
James Gomez and the rest of the Horsens-the squad had a wonderful day. Photo: Ernst van Norde
- It is very unconventional on the way to be invited home to the boss. I have been a part of clubs, and I've never been in before, said the attacker Nicolai Brock-Madsen.
- It says a lot about both Bo Henriksen and AC Horsens as a club. Some of what matters most in the club is the social and well unity. It is also the one that brings the victories, believed Brock-Madsen.
- You get a little bit better into each other, when they meet informally in this way, and it brings the team closer together and brings a stronger bond... You must take care of Louka, said Nicolai Brock-Madsen, as a concerned looked to the Louka Prip, which was already beginning to be well red on the shoulders, under the merciless hot sun.
The many competitions were complemented by a culinary feature from the family henriksen's grill in the garden.
- of Course, the most delicious stadionpølser. We do it in pølsesnak, cheered Bo Henriksen.
See also: Legends back in AaB
See also: Homesick cost 30 million