My daughter's muslim father will not pay for her confirmation.
And from what I hear, it is not a stand-alone experience.
the governor's office (or familieretshuset as it's called now) tells me that, - if the father is muslim - often problems occur due to religion and faith.
- They simply refuse to pay for a christian faith. It is contrary to their quran.
so begins a mother, who wishes to remain anonymous out of consideration for his daughter, a letter to the nation! about to be divorced, on the SU and have problems to find money for his daughter's confirmation.
- I'm on SU and a single mother and therefore I can seek money for confirmation.
- Her father is self-employed and pay $ 700 each month.
- He is also condemned by the county government to pay the amount, I can get to his confirmation, which is at 3684 kr.
- Unfortunately, he refuses. He will not pay for his own daughter - the pga of faith, continues the mother, who thinks it's strange that she - as a single mother - now is forced to spend time and effort to get konfirmationspengene from the Payout Denmark, when the system could just pull the money from danger.
Guidance on the confirmation/beklædningsbidrag
Konfirmationsbidrag/beklædningsbidrag can only be sought, if the applicant has had expenses in the occasion of his confirmation/child's achievement of konfirmationsalderen.
the Application for konfirmationsbidrag sent to Familieretshuset at the earliest, 3 months before his confirmation, and no later than the day before his confirmation.
A contribution can be fixed, even if the child is not being confirmed (beklædningsbidrag), if the conditions otherwise are opfydt.
An application for beklædningsbidrag must be received in Familieretshuset the earliest on the child's 13th birthday and no later than at the child's 15 birthday.
When there is joint custody, both parents themselves to choose how they will fulfill the obligation in the occasion of his confirmation. This means that there can be established the confirmation/beklædningsbidrag, if the other parent, for example, even holding a party for the child on the occasion of his confirmation or take the child with you on a holiday in the occasion of his confirmation, and the parent is thereby deemed to have fulfilled its maintenance obligations.
If bidragsbetaleren have created a børneopsparing with order confirmation time/child's achievement of konfirmationsalderen and the savings will be paid by the child's age of 14. year, an application for konfirmationsbidrag be refused.
Konfirmationsbidrag/beklædningsbidrag is 3 x the monthly normalbidrags basic amount at the beginning of the year. In 2019 it 3.684 kr. The contribution can not be higher.
the Contribution must be paid directly between the parents, the f.ex. by a bank transfer.
If the contribution is not paid, the creditor, ie. the parent contribution to be paid to, seek Payment on advance payments of konfirmationsbidraget.
A possible request for the Payment to Denmark can be done via www.borger.dk/ family benefits.
When a konfirmationsbidrag/beklædningsbidrag is paid, the contribution may be deducted for tax purposes. The contribution is considered tax-free to the recipient.
Source: Familieretshuset.dkread more Close
the nation! have asked Familieretshuset - it was previously known as the state administration - if they have heard about the kind of problems in the past. And it has, although it rarely happens:
- There can be several reasons why a parent cannot or will not pay konfirmationsbidrag. It is rare that religion is the cause.
parents Can not agree on provide in connection with the child's confirmation, you can go to Familieretshuset.
- If Familieretshuset take a decision on the payment of konfirmationsbidrag, and it is not paid on time, you can apply for a Payout of Denmark to pay the contribution, writes pressemedarbejderen in Familieretshuset, but what are you thinking?