Since Rosa Kildahl appeared on national television in the 2017 edition of 'The big bagedyst', many speculated which her coal-black hair and dark eyes strains.
With his broad smile and infectious humor have the bake - and-dance tv-darling again and again maintained that she is from Himmerland.
As the one tonight to be able to look at TV2, it is however a truth with modifications.
In the program 'Rosas greenlandic secret' it is revealed that the man, Rosa all his life has called father is not her biological father.
Rosa Kildahls biological father was a greenlander. Her mother met him in the middle of the 1950s, when she was ill with tuberculosis and was hospitalized in Skørping Sanatorium.
The young mother of two and the greenland guy had a flirt, and nine months later Rosa Kildahl to the world.
In the Rosa Kildahls childhood was never talked about it. Nor, when she became a big sister to two siblings who were just as blonde as her older brothers.
- I was daddy's girl. For many years I was the only girl in the pack, and I really was his little angel, says Rosa Kildahl about his father.
- actually, I think that it was done by him. He knew the truth, and yet there was no difference between us siblings. It must have demanded a certain spaciousness. He was, after all, the jilted party, she says to Ekstra Bladet.
She says that her childhood was not something that was quality time with the parents. The time it all went up in the practical things that needed to be rearranged.
- But it was right for all of us, she says.
the First da Rosa Kildahl approached the 60 years came forward the truth - primarily at the urging of rosa's daughter, Trina, who has inherited his mother's dark genes and would like to know.
- I have even asked at the time, but when you don't get any response, gives up one at a time. In any case, if it is not important enough. And it was not for me. But I'm glad that I know the message now. Such secrets in a family serves no purpose, " she says, and acknowledges that the truth had not come forward, if not her daughter had pressed on.
- Just like me, she has a high sense of justice. Now just things as they are for the hell. All that to sweep things under the rug, profiteth nothing, " says Rosa Kildahl, who even took the initiative to confront his parents.
It was a very factual talk. Two years later, the dead Rosa Kildahls father, without they had talked further about the fact that he is not her biological father.
- My mother will soon be 90 years old, and of course we've talked a little bit about it, after I have been in Greenland. But it interested her not. She is a little indifferent to it.
rosa's on the hunt on his greenlandic roots continues 27. december o'clock, 20 on TV2.
Event & Culture - 24. aug. 2018 - at. 06:18 Bagedyst-Rosa about the shift to TV2: So you have to find something new