In the evening, it is Tom Mathisen their turn to be celebrated in "Every time we meet" on TV 2.
the Recording was made in summer, when the seven artists checked in at Vestre Kjærnes farm in Valer municipality. In a week lived they close together, and learned each other better to know while the whole time was filmed."Buffoon-cage"
When Mathisen checked in on the farm, he was not placed in the main house together with the other - but in the so-called "Buffoon-the cage", together with Petter "Disaster" Kristiansen.Surprised Bettan with a secret visit "Every time we meet"
-Tom and I were "pælmet" out in the "Buffoon-cage", says Kristiansen to Dagbladet.
It was the name that was already set on the storehouse on the farm, but suited well for the two entertainers, which now had been placed there.
" We got a clear message very early on that we did not stay in the house with the others, so we lived there, and it was superhyggelig. We were very well known, and he is really a magic man, says "Disaster".
Now reveals Tom Mathisen what happened in the "Buffoon-cage" while the cameras are not rolling. Although he lived in the first floor, while Petter Disaster lived in the other.
" It was fantastic, for he lived in the floor above. So we sent each other morsesignaler in the morning: "Shall we have a cup of coffee, have you slept well?", tell Mathisen to the Newspaper.SHOCK: Petter Disaster will be shocked in Saturday's "Every time we meet", then a person he looks up to pop up behind him. Video: TV 2 Show more Ludo and snoring
- So, what really happened in the "Buffoon-the cage" when the cameras were turned off?
- It was really horrible little exciting. We played Yatzi, Ludo, Svarteper and the Fox. The kind of things that we had not taken us in many, many years, " says Mathisen, and continues:
- So lit we "campfire" on the second floor there, and song. We had a lot of the same references when they come to the music, even if we have a aldersforskjell as the father and the son. We joked with it - you never know, you have been much on tour, " says Mathisen, and laughs.
One evening Petter "Disaster" travel away from the farm, and then tells Mathisen that he missed him fiercely, so he had trouble to sleep.- It is typical Norwegian to be good, "the rapper" Gro
It was so quiet and calm, no snorket. I fell asleep eventually, but it was strange that he was not there. It was almost a little scary, I heard some weird sounds outside that I had not heard previously, " he says.
It was, however, not only in the "Buffoon-cage" that Tom Mathisen put his mark on the lives of the artists around him. At one point managed namely primavera-profile to get the whole herd to go in completely the wrong direction.
- I have exceptionally poor sense of place. We should go somewhere, and suddenly all went after me like a flock of sheep, but it was completely the wrong direction. Had we continued, we had ended up in Sweden, " he says jokingly.Beneficiary
Chance would have it that to match Petter "Disaster" and Tom Mathisen was one of the best thing that could happen. The friendship developed quickly, something Tom Mathisen appreciated.
- We are the few bajaser. The funny thing is that regardless of whether one is approaching 70, like me, and Petter who are so young, so the difference is not so great mentally, " he says.
In tonight's "Every time we meet," reveals Petter "Disaster" that he looks at Tom Mathisen as one of their biggest sources of inspiration. At the same time declare Mathisen "Disaster" as his heir.Bettan: - I'm in love. I have met a wonderful man! Dagbladet Plus
- he has the run much of the same style, and takes up the same themes. We are also quite similar in behaviour. He is really a modest, properly, guy, but standing on the stage and are a bit savage, and has lyrics that are "a little bit special", says Mathisen.
Although Mathisen has been a villstyring on the stage, he tells us that he has had another side that has been very private and particular. Where he felt that he had much in common with Peter.
- It is very pleasant, for it is not often it happens. People have a perception that we who are the savages on the stage, so that we jump around in stillongsen when we get home also. It is we not, turn Mathisen fixed.Maria about growing up on the island of Senja: - Was a mile to the nearest friend