Randers FC had the Monday all the chances to put the ultimate pressure on the AaB in the match of unique in scandinavia because the sixth, which is equal to a ticket to mesterskabsspillet.
AaB threw Sunday two points in its match in Esbjerg, and therefore was kronjydernes game against Hobro is a good opportunity to catch up on the people in north jutland.
Randers grip, however, not chance, as the team lost 0-1, and it was coach Thomas Thomasberg annoyed with.
- It is incredibly disappointing when we after an otherwise poor start has taken such a long time to be stuck in the top-6.
- We have since the bad start either been in the top-6 or just about, and is why it is extremely bitter to lose such a game and thus not have the chance in the last round over in the Park against FCK, the coach says.
German Björn Kopplin, who in Monday's match started as højreback for Randers, is like his trainer, is anything but satisfied with the situation.
the Mood is not good right now.
- We have the game after the top 6 the whole season, and it is of course not finished yet, but we can no longer achieve our goals.
- We are out of the cup, and we're not going in the top-6, and it will be just like, notes in German.
Although on Randers has played its role in relation to mesterskabsspillet, so has the team, however, still something else to play for, according to Thomasberg.
- There are still many battles yet, and as long as we are not mathematically secured, we playing to avoid relegation.
We have shown so far in the season, that we are better than the teams that are ranked below us, and we must make it clear now, consider the Randers coach.
After Monday's defeat to Hobro, he deems, however, that the team must gather themselves together after the huge disappointment.
- There is of course a mental capture is now here, and it is a big task, as we need to address, in cooperation with the players, said Thomasberg.