- I'm not coming back to Middlesbrough. I can't see, for me, told Martin Braithwaite for Extra Magazine two weeks ago and called, among other things, manager Tony Pulis' style of defensive with too much focus on long balls.
It is apparently here, the welsh manager of the ear.
In each case, the former Premier League manager with a violent attack against the Danish national team, which is rented from Middlesbrough to Leganés, Spain.
- As a manager one needs to accept the criticism from the players. But this football club has spent a fortune on Braithwaite, and in two cases, while I have been here, has he gone to the press and said that he would not leave the club. He said he would be in the club and help it to promotion, says Pulis, who therefore wonder about the new reports from Braithwaite.
the Manager has in particular the evil of owner Steve Gibson, who, according to Pulis have spent a fortune on to get Martin Braithwaite to the club.
- He is the highest paid Championship player I've ever worked with. And I don't think there were many who earned just as much as Braithwaite, when I was in the Premier League with West Bromwich Albion, says the allegation from Pulis to The newspaper The Norhern Echo.
the Article continues under the picture...
Tony Pulis has not much left over for Martin Braithwaite. Photo: AP
It does not stop with it.
- The contract, Steve gave him the money, he came up with, has made the boy to multimillionaire. That kid is not showing any respect for Steve, who is the owner of a football club and was desperate to help his manager is wrong.
- The lack of respect he has shown the area and the football club is incredible. He's the one who has taken so much out of the football club and given so little in return. He says, as he does, is really disappointing, says Tony Pulis.
the Extra Leaf has been in contact with Martin Braithwaite, who do not want to involve themselves further in the discussion.
Martin Braithwaite switched from Toulouse to Middlesbrough in 2017. Then the new manager Garry Monk, who is known for a somewhat more positive style of play than Pulis, who has a reputation for prioritising the old English virtues of it polished. To put it mildly.
Since switched to Middlesbrough has Braithwaite have both been leased to French Bourdeaux - and Spanish Leganés, as he is at forward to summer.
His contract with the English expires in 2021.
Sport and the Game's best scores: Here are their wives and girlfriends