"Even in elementary school I was a very assertive and aggressive young people. In andreklasse I gave in fact a teacher, a blue eye - I turned music teacher my because I thought he could not anything about music, and was almost expelled. I'm not proud of it, but it clearly shows that I early gave powerful expression of the opinions of mine."
No, this quote is not excerpted from an exciting krimsak behind betalingsmur. It is from "Trump: The Art of The Deal", the best-selling selvhjelpsboka/memoar-the collection of the United states sitting president, " penned by journalist Tony Schwartz and Trump himself in 1987.Donald Trump has betrayed the kurds in Syria Comment
the Episode marks the beginning of a long and konfliktfullt life, and was far from the last time the former "The Celebrity Apprentice"-cohost harbor in kulturklammeri.
Dagbladet takes a look at the Trumps best cultural conflicts, and to avoid having to give out a book in three volumes on Aschehoug , we limit ourselves to the year that has been.- A popular president
Trump is a celebrity, and he is concerned of the celebrities. He gets much of its impression through the TV. Therefore it is natural that he is concerned to argue with them, and not the intellectual, for the does he not, " says the US expert and commentator Jan Arild Snoen to the Newspaper.
Snoen believe battles to Trump says a lot of what he comes with on the of the press and cultural life.
He is an unusual president in that way. A popular president, you can say. He is concerned with elites in the sense of celebrities and those who have a lot of money, but he is not concerned by the intellectual elites.Trumps milliardkrav can lead to the "shutdown" in the united STATES
Comedian Michelle Wolf became world famous overnight when she performed at the annual korrespondentmiddagen in The white house in april, where she opened with these well-chosen words:
- As a porn star says before she has sex with a Trump: let's get this over with!
from There she went among the other furthermore, to call Trump "the one pussy you're not allowed the two grab", and kicked high and low for both democrats, republicans and journalists. Hardest went, however, beyond Trump, who even glimret with its absence. He went among the other miss quotes like this:
And no matter how much you want to, you can't get me to shut up ... unless Michael Cohen vippser me 130 000 dollars.
the Point was reference to the money Cohen paid pornoskuespilleren Stormy Daniels to not reveal her alleged relationship with the american president. Cohen atones for the moment a judgment of three years.
Trump responded in their preferred social medium, Twitter:Oppkaller blindly amfibium after Donald Trump
The so-called comedian Michelle Wolf bomba so hard on korrespondentmiddagen that they are going to use a writer instead of a comedian next year. Maybe I going to go?
Two hours later tvitret Wolf back:
Bet that you had been on my side if I had killed a journalist #BeBest.
Ask best is a campaign against cyberbullying fronted by Melania Trump.
- For Trump represents korrespondentmiddagen everything he hates, the liberal elite who look down on ordinary people. He despises and believes those he despises - and that makes it, says Snoen.
Uthenging and ridicule of presidents is, however, not something new, " he says. Specifically, have the republicans got to review.Experts reprove Trumps Syria-decision: - Extraordinarily shortsighted and naive
But the way to meet it has traditionally been to take it with good humor. Besides, I think former presidents actually had selvironi, but there is no sign that Trump has it.
- An individual with very low IQ
Robert De Niros Trump-feud started with a "Saturday Night Live"role as attorney Robert Mueller, who leads the american assessment of Russian interference in the election 2016.
- If someone had said to me two years ago that I got to interview Robert De Niro, who plays a spesialaktor investigating the sitting president for possible collusion with Russia during the presidential elections ... We live in a crazy world! said seniorkorrespondent Hala Gorani in an interview with De Niro for CNN recently.
the "Raging Bull"-the star has long been a pronounced critic of the american president.
I know what kind of guy he is. He is a newyorker I never had wanted to meet, and now he is president, he said to Gorani
De Niro has previously called Trump a "national disaster", and got a standing ovation when he shouted "fuck Trump" from the stage during the announcement of the Tony-award 2018.
Trump took once again to Twitter:Got pes for christmas decorations. Now wakes new image causing a stir
Robert De Niro, an individual with very low IQ, have been struck in the head by the boxers during the on-location filming a bit for many times.
That Trump is "trigger-happy" on Twitter has not gone unnoticed among his followers.
- A common feedback when the journalists are on the reportasjetur in the united STATES and speak with the Trump supporters, is that they are very agree with him about immigration and everything like that, but he could well tvitret a little less. So it is a fairly widespread perception, also among those who support him, that this is a bit much, " says Snoen."Live from New York ..."
the Ballad about Trump and "Saturday Night Live" goes all the way back to 1988, when actor Phil Hartman was the first to parodiere him on the program.
The time was Trump known only as a eiendomsmogul that had turned themselves up and forward in the business world, without other than their own two hands and a small loan of 413 million dollars in today's currency from the father, according to The New York Times.
Since then, comedians such as Darrell Hammond, Jason Sudeikis, Taran Killam and no later Alec Baldwin interpreted the president on the application, and Trump has even been the host twice, in 2004 and 2015.Trump thunders against the "Saturday Night Live". Will have satireshowet considered by the court
Although America's greatest TELEVISION program of political satire has never been Trump directly flattering, it was at first when he announced presidentkandidaturet its 16. June 2015 that things really started to taper between the disputed candidate and the program.
Already in 2016 tvitret Trump:
- Tried just to see on "Saturday Night Live" - impossible! Total biased, not funny, and Baldwins imitation could not have been worse. Sad.
Trump-sketsjene reduced, however, not in popularity, and two years later the rolls Alec Baldwins Trump-interpretation still almost weekly across american TV screens.
the Conflict peaked in December, after åpningssketsjen in the program's annual juleepisode. "Parodied the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" from 1946, and is unfolding in a world where Trump was never elected.
In " we meet a recently divorced Melania Trump, and Eric Trump who take high school again. Vice president Mike Pence is an aspiring DJ and special investigator Robert Mueller, the actor Robert De Niros figure, he says, "fortunately never have had to investigate a idiot for treason".
Trump slammed back on - you guessed it - Twitter:Trump accused of having used the foundation for personal and political gain
- The one-sided coverage, hour by hour, of the networks that NBC and the PR machines for the Democrats that Saturday Night Live is a REAL scandal. It is nothing less than unfair news coverage, and advertising for the Democrats, writes Trump on Twitter.
He was clear on what he thought should be done:
"Should be tested in the courts, can possibly be legal? Only defamation and abuse. Conspiracy?"
Snoen say it's not the first time Trump threatens to use the judiciary against the press and underholdningsmediene.
- It is something that falls naturally to him, because he does not have any further understanding of the united STATES, to say it straight out. How strong freedom of expression stand. Therefore he comes with the kind of threats and intimations, " he says.
Reason for concern, it is still not yet.
- He has no power to do it. It must be something dramatic in the united STATES for that to be possible, where both the courts and congress in the way.
2018 was also the year Taylor Swift finally revealed who she votes for in the us mellomvalget.
According to the BBC took Swift blade from the mouth in October, when she declared on Instagram that she is taking distance from the republican Tennessee-the candidate Marsha Blackburn, and embraced democrats Phil Bredesen and Jim Cooper.
Fortunately, dared one brave BBC reporter, to confront Trump with the verdict.
- Marsha Blackburn does a very good job in Tennessee, she leads powerful, as she should, and I am absolutely sure that Taylor Swift does not know anything about her. Let's just say that I like her music approximately 25 per cent less now, he said.
It is uncertain how many percent he liked it in the first place.I know I will love the people on Twitter, Columnist