/>

Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

Pastor confused the petrol with water – creditor burned

In a Church in the Nigerian metropolis of Lagos has held a Pastor at a trade show, gasoline for the water and accidentally a believer burned. "The Pastor took a vessel, he thought that water was in there," said Ibrahim Farinloye of the civil protection authority on Thursday, the AFP news Agency. The Pastor didn't know it was gasoline, and the content on the faithful poured.

according to The figures, a spark of a nearby candle sparked a fire that took both men. The body of the believer is burned up beyond recognition, the Pastor had suffered severe burn injuries.

The Church fire spread to the nearby oil Pipelines, which went up in flames, as the representatives of the authorities said. Rescue workers confirmed the accident and said that the application to Delete the Pipeline fire was in progress. (fal/sda)

Created: 05.12.2019, 21:52 PM

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.